>2022
>Still has the best rape scene in manga history.
Why is Ms Aoshika so perfect?

Attached: Chapter_100_wolf_guy_by_anaitsu-d4n3z7z.png (898x1231, 1.05M)

>white
>big tits
>thick
>lovely eyes
>beautiful black hair
>innocent and apologetic
>used product
>gangbangs are hot
>aphrodisiacs

The rape was so legendary, that some say shes still being raped to this very day.

middle school is a fucking gauntlet in japan

>scene
you mean act

how did this ever end? like is she still being raped to this day by that middle school boy?

Nah, she was saved by the protagonist and the middleschooler was killed in the final battle of the manga.

what chapter does the rape start?

Wolf guy manga right?

Wolf Guy saves Teacher and beats up Middle Schooler. Teacher moves to Alaska and Wolf Guy gets captured by some shady organization.

Yes

Chapter 1

Kill yourself

Thanks for the fap.

>gets raped by a 15 year old that looks 40

>act
saga

Why doesn't anyone put the rape scenes on sad panda?

Why would they?, is not adult manga

story's too stupid to get me to skim through, so i just want to see the sex scenes

There have been some pretty good ones since then.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-11-20-33-10.png (720x1280, 434.03K)

>>Longest rape scene
Fixed it for you. Her rape was just boring. Before that I thought I could never find a rape scene boring , but there you have it.

SAUCE

Goblin slayer brand new day 4

Attached: 6-1.jpg (900x1025, 285.89K)

Since we are talking about adult Manga with rape in in, can someone help me remember the name of a Manga I happened upon a while back? It's a horror Manga, where a group of people are on an island, and the girls are getting raped. Does that ring a bell?

There are so many manga with combination of horror survival + isolated place + rape. Off the top of my head Ingoshima is one that fits the island setting.

What a coincidence, I was just thinking about Rape Namek yesterday