Kanojo, Okarishimasu 228

Kanokari 228 Spoiler/Summary
>Mami says the kiss was fake
>Kazuya afk, Chizuru taps his arm like "Hello?"
>Chizuru pulls Kazuya to the side and kisses him again for everyone to see the better angle
>How's that?
>Everyone reacts (Ruka's gone pale)
>Hotel staff tell them to fuck off
>Grandma brings them to their room to talk
>They tell her they were neighbors, she's an actress, the reason for the movie, sayuri's last day alive
>They hold up the lie that they've been dating (now 2 weeks) before sayuri died
>Back to the lobby, dinner time
>Mami hiding in a corner with another rage face

Dialogue summary here.

Attached: 9046809428604823068023486023.png (1115x1600, 745.58K)

Mami has a potential to live a great life. Rich family, freedom to some extent, and she's beautiful too. But she chooses to waste her time on Kazuya, when there's nothing good about him. When they were dating, he pressed her to drink, drag her to his house and lose his virginity, she should be glad to get rid of him, from her perspective. But nooo, she chooses to seethe, ngl, I'm glad to see it.

Choriputa a shit

Mamibros btfo

Now it's up to grandma to see through the bullshit. If she does, Mami wins.

I haven't watched or read the anime/manga. Only saw a 10 min video on youtube summarising the anime season.
This Kazuya fuck seems like a total neet with no redeeming qualities. Why does he have 4 chicks crazy for him?

Mami? Seething HARD.
Ruka? Mindbroken FOREVER.
GODDESSizuru? CAN'T. STOP. WINNING.

Attached: UMI DA.png (692x680, 428.55K)

Sumi makes Kazuya smile as he himself said. Chizuru makes him cry and get off to NTR in a public pool. Reiji ditched the actual best and most healthy relationship for Kazuya. Look at those Sumi chapters, free from all drama. Is dating the hotter girl and the one you like the most, worth it, anons?

Attached: 20220318_111611.png (882x563, 930.45K)

People still read this crappy Mango?

Apparently her parents are forcing to marry someone she doesn't like for their powerful connections. So instead of abandoning her cozy life, she just accepts defeat and goes around fucking with people that look happy to expose them for being frauds.

>Why does he have 4 chicks crazy for him?
He burned Mami, so she's obsessed.
Chizuru likes his ninja way, so she sticks around.
Ruka likes that her heart beats fast, so she wants to keep him.
Sumi is the only one that probably has real feelings for him. But she's busy with a shouta.

>Still fucking lying

Can't beat the big dick.

>>Everyone reacts (Ruka's gone pale)
>>>Mami hiding in a corner with another rage face
BEAUTIFUL. IT'S BEATIFUL

Quads Qonfirmed

Attached: Desha_checked.png (1000x560, 515.64K)

You canceled it out by miscounting. RIP

the lie will be convenient enough when kazucuck is raising beret-kun's baby

Wasted.

Attached: 1629532025737.jpg (596x515, 19.25K)

Oh shit. I pay my dubs to re-try

QVINTS QONFIRMED

Attached: Checked.jpg (1206x421, 59.96K)

Based, but wasted on this genre. Chizuru is the main girl. No matter how wrong or shitty she is, she'll still win in the end.