A miscarriage would be the preferable option if you knew you were going to be raising a 40 yr old pedophile larping as...

A miscarriage would be the preferable option if you knew you were going to be raising a 40 yr old pedophile larping as a kid, no sane person would agree to have such a ""child""

Attached: baby pedo.jpg (1920x1080, 942.53K)

Yeah but the parents didn't know. Or did they? I dropped this at ep 5

Did he have a boner?

I'm glad we have sane anons such as yourselves who know what a person will become from birth. And are more than willing to abort/kill them too

Oh look, it's this thread again. You really got filtered hard, didn't you?

they knew

why does mt only get this shitty bait threads?

Because they are like the f/sn anons from years ago who would seethe when you call their favorite story a hentai game.

Who actually watches this trash?

This anime was unironically good, probably the best of 2021. I don't understand the hate it gets and can only guess that it's just Any Forums being contrarian losers again.

I would have been good in the late 2000s to early 2010s. As great as the visuals are, it's just palatable isekai trash.

It could be good if the MC wasn't a forced pedo, completely unnecessary for the development of the story, which is good by itself.

Paul never knew but Zenith may have known due to her condition

yeh, lasted 5 episode of this show. watched it with abuddy of mine who was more into it. The show feels painfully generic even compared to the other isekais that get railed on for being generic.

Attached: tired_of_your_shit.png (1766x1536, 3.34M)

Aside from the risks involved in a miscarriage I think at least Zenith wouldn't mind, the hormonal bursts involved with maternity are on par with powerful psychoactive drugs.
Paul on the other hand would be livid, he was already unreasonably harsh towards the kid because he felt inadequate as a parent due to the maturity gap, if he found out Rudy was just a reincarnated dude as horny as him he'd go all "territorial ape". We're talking about a man who beat up a kid for not saving the world (even though he probably has that in his fate).

Agreed. Rudy disgusts me on a visceral level and his actions as a "child" don't help that any.

It's one of the trendsetters for current isekai, that's why.

but he was a kid... a literal newborn.

A pedophile newborn

If it had no legal repercussions, he didn't react at all, but everyone knew about it afterwards, would you kill pre-reincarnation adult Rudeus with your bare hands (no tools allowed)?

>"trendsetter"
>didn't set any trends that could be pointed out in particular other than extremely vague claims like "MUH reincarnated as a noble" or such which MT itself copied from Knight's & Magic