5cm/s

bawling rn

Attached: 5cms.png (625x900, 765.69K)

>rn
faggot

Attached: 5cm.jpg (625x900, 183.85K)

we all were there friend

It was shit, just like everything made by Shinkai.

overrated troon shit

Attached: contrast.jpg (625x900, 286.96K)

fre fre without caps?

boruto is better

Attached: 1647715822407.jpg (625x900, 342.9K)

this, even worse than miyazaki in the category of making the same shit over and over again.

t. never felt love or any complex emotions in their lives

Shinkai was peaked here. Garden of Words was decent, but anything after that are generic shit.

No, Shinkai's movies are just shit. His films are the pinnacle of style over substance. His characters have about as much dimensionality and idiosyncratic charm as a piece of cardboard, and it's a real shame to see such beautiful animation and soundtracks paired with such vapid storytelling.
t. someone who likes watching romcoms

It was a 3/10, that's the best I can do. Boring shit.

this is the one where the guy and girl meet up when they were girls but they get separated when they grow up and the guy lives a shitty life and the woman get married to another guy? I seriously don't get it, i was told to not watch if i have depression and 50 other warnings but it was boring as shit

>The whole message is you gotta move on bro
so fucking unique and deep, how aren't you crying waterfalls? the sad, sad music playing in moments where there's something sad going on should've made you cry a river and go on reddit to make a 10 page essay on why it's the greatest thing ever made.

Attached: 1638220836333.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Attached: 1647717388151.jpg (625x900, 443.13K)

>It is okay to love, and to fall in love, but it is also okay to fall out of love. There is in fact beauty in separation.

ITSUDEMO SAGASHITE IRU YO

yeah okay i get that, but why cry watching it? It's not some sort of revelation, it's pretty much common sense, especially relationships that start in middle and highschool are doomed to fail

Attached: cry.jpg (600x337, 27.18K)