Shingeki no Kyojin

So how exactly is Fritz worse than the alliance? He killed for power but even he didn't kill that much and wasn't enjoying trying to pass Ymir's powers to his daughters. Meanwhile Warriors parents sold their children and accepted to give them 13 years of life as long as they get comfortable lives and kill others, children including.
Meanwhile the Alliance despite Eren crushing thousands of babies were happy and grateful because now they get to live like kings and is okay to kill as long as is for them

You can draw creepy faces to Fritz as much as you want Isayama but he is a saint compared to the other psychos

Attached: Fritz Alliance.png (1983x922, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipI1qRFo1Us
youtu.be/jdLc2NLp4QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will never be an Eldian. You are an incel, with no nation, no pride. You are a shitskin Any Forumstard twisted by memes and shitposting into a crude mockery of isayama's fiction.
All the “validation” you got from Isayama was two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back he mocked you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your edgelord mindset behind closed doors.
Actual chads are utterly repulsed by you. 139 chapters just to lure you into self-inserting as Eren. Even self-inserters who “pass” as white give themselves away as soon as they open their mouth. And even if you manage to get the "blonde aryan waifu", she'll turn tail and bolt once she learns about your deluded fantasies of Germanic heritage and genocide.
You will never be happy. You wrench out copium after copium, telling yourself Isayama retconned the ending, that he was secretly on your side, but deep inside you feel the truth creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight: He was laughing at you.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live in fear of you acting out your violent fantasies. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your distinctly non-germanic name. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably nonwhite.

Attached: 1647452175110.png (1213x768, 1.13M)

Yeah bro the alliance is hypocritical and sucks. Isayama is a bad writer.
On an unrelated note
>APETITAN starts playing

Attached: 2F96696F-E3C9-452E-B8DD-FD6134122696.jpg (510x270, 83.97K)

>Zeke should have died together with Manlet, back in 115. Both were dead weight later on and contributed nothing to the story
But keeping Jean, Connie and Annie in the center stage was a good decision?

I have a similar problem with Kiyomi/Karina and Rod/Fritz. Rod was a coward and pathetic but was portrayed as such, meanwhile the others get whitewashed. Oh well better disconnect your brain

Attached: 1647686113800.jpg (2048x1418, 332.26K)

Fritz got a long happy life thanks to killing other people so he is the same as the alliance.

He doesn't pretend to be a saint

Pls post the canibalism panel edit with Annie Mikasa Sasha instead of Maria Rose Sina

Attached: -7390517_301888801.jpg (600x540, 119.33K)

I mean the Rumbling arc was all about muh forgiveness and to be fair she did protect Udo back in Marley. Even pic related got an ok send off as dumb as it was

Attached: DA10A1D5-A6DD-41F2-A8BC-664D2E347BC6.jpg (679x450, 49.17K)

Levi and Hange had sex at least 34 times during the timeskip.

Attached: FOMNRz3aAAQqXeA.jpg (1016x789, 201.75K)

Playing the lyrics version would be BASED
>I’am the one who is going to save Eldia
KINO
youtu.be/ipI1qRFo1Us

Attached: FNvM0CxVsAEIZXN.jpg (1738x1334, 206.19K)

Did Floch die a virgin? Or was he married to his nation like Robespierre was?

Attached: FMX4FHMVUAY628b.jpg (1500x1694, 331.75K)

Go back to plebbit, randomshirtman

>Reign of terror? Personally I’m having a blast

Attached: BFEF7FF1-925B-48A2-8F09-0D4EC9946385.jpg (746x511, 58.16K)

At least she has the benefit of the doubt of not knowing how much she actually knew about Zeke's real plan.
The warriors' parents were all pieces of shit that willingly gave their away kids to die early deaths in the best case scenario yet they get the happiest endings out of anyone not called Annie or Jean

Erwin was his husbando.

He and Sandra left the table during the meat party part so I guess they were fucking in the restroom.

Attached: nakama.jpg (1222x1481, 1.1M)

I love kino art like this.

Attached: 1645478715804.jpg (900x900, 335.34K)

When the fuck did people here started preaching about muh justice, muh saint? you all sound like s bunch of hypocrites like the alliance.

I just want eldians dead

Attached: Fay.Yeager.full.2141253.jpg (2480x3508, 581.86K)

Justice is the most rational virtue. Our sense of justice is what makes us humans.

>But keeping Jean, Connie and Annie in the center stage was a good decision?
I honest to god didnt even think of these "characters" when I wrote my post, that's how unsignificant I think they are. Yes user, just to assure you, there are lot of underused characters in the final arc. But I was mainly talking about Zeke and Manlet because compared to some b characters like Connie and Jean, they at least had an impact on the story before that.

fair enough

Some autist here also said that they’ll play youtu.be/jdLc2NLp4QA fall of Paradis during pic related

Attached: 604D36D3-1F20-4A9C-8724-1BE318B45F23.jpg (733x928, 107.14K)

Why does she look so much like notJM baby from Jean's dream?

Both have short black hair? Faye actually looks more like the mong

Attached: armin faye.jpg (436x424, 110.42K)