Kimetsu no Yaiba

Did you expect more of Aoi? I honestly thought she would have some kind of development after that scene of Tanjiro thanking her.

Attached: aoikanzaki.jpg (720x720, 60.36K)

I wish she had had more prominent role yes, she's cute

I expected a little more from the entire cast. None of them are developed, shit goes at a breakneck pace then expects to get sad about character deaths when they've barely even spoken

People seem to don't understand that not already need to be develop. A lot of KnY characters are post -development character, meaning they already complete whatever arc they need before the story begin. Thus there are no need for them to develop any further
Character already complete their arc before the story started
>Gyomei
>Rengoku
>Uzui
>Mitsuri
>Tanjirou
Not all character developments are the same. Learn to read thing critically instead of parroting buzzwords around.

Its not just character development, they barely have any screentime other than the single fight most of them have. There is so little character interaction, I couldn't build an attachment to any of them

I wanted to sniff her butt.

Screentime =/= development or affect how people can attach to these characters. It depend on the writing, you can write compelling characters and make people attach to them with minimal screentime. Like that is one of the strength of KnY writing, the author can convey the feeling and make the readers understand the characters very well with minimal present. The opposite can happen too, a character can have lot of screentime but still failed to make people care for thejm.

Another thing that people missed is that the fights are literally their character arc, the character interact during the fights and grow in those fight. If you read KnY and you think the fights are just flashy action scene then you are missing out the deeper theme and meaning of those fights. The fights in KnY aren't just mindless action, they are a part of the story and those characters development.

>the author can convey the feeling and make the readers understand the characters very well with minimal present
Good writers can yes. Didn't feel that in KnY at all. Just got sobstory after sobstory in the middle of fights. Bored me

So maybe it not for you then. People read KnY for the sobstory mixing with the actions. In fact the sobstory can tell the whole characters story better than a lot of full-length stories.

>ESL spic can be easily emotionally manipulated by a single flashback of a character looking sad
Many such cases

Flashbacks in KnY aren't always sad, this is what people who don't read the series often wrong about. They are very compelling and can convey the ideas of those characters very well. Like one of the best flashback in the series isn't about making the readers feel sad for the bad guy but rather made the readers see how that guy fuck up his entire life.

I think something could have been going on seeing how troubled Aoi looked about the whole "feeling like a coward" aspect. Also, Kanao tried to start thinking on her own after Tanjiro helped her, so I find weird nothing was done for Aoi.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (2400x1080, 764.37K)

Aoi issue is that no one actually considerate her job to be useless like she think, just that no one told her that to reaffirm her self-confident. Like really no one in her family can tell her that without sound like they just try to cheer her up. It was both an easy problem to fix by outsiders and a difficult one to fix by her family

Still find it hard to believe this Muzan survived the warring states period, then survived the same era as Miyamoto Musashi, then survived Yoriichi. You telling me he managed to avoid a confrontation with Nobunaga? You telling me Miyamoto Musashi couldn't 'Breath' him to death? You telling me the 'Breath' master couldn't find him and kill him? Honestly the amount of plot armor this Muzan had is staggering.

Attached: Muzan_Kibutsuji_Full_Body_%28Anime%29.png (1064x1128, 971.35K)

Muzan is a NEET he just huddled in his room for 200 years

Pretty much my biggest complaint about KnY. It relies too much on trying to make you sad and dumping backstories right when a character is going to die and who had hardly any screentime before. I didn't give one single fuck when Rengoku kicked it.

As retarded as he is he doesn't really go looking for trouble. He if he probably thought he could easily kill anyone he encountered before Yoriichi, if it doesn't further his goal of finding the Spider Lily I doubt he's going to bother with war time politics and just not get involved.

He's a huge pussy, there's a reason the demon slayers survived for that long. Yori scarred him for life.

>Snake's get his flasback during the FUCKING MUZAN FIGHT
Its so fucking bad, the final stretch of the manga is rushed to hell and back which is a shame because with a good foundation the last arc would have been amazing

Read the LNs

Attached: 139C89B0-0F99-43FE-87ED-35FCF7B64026.png (700x1030, 265K)