Alright Any Forums, it's time to get serious for a moment and discuss one of the more important issues of our times

Alright Any Forums, it's time to get serious for a moment and discuss one of the more important issues of our times.
Where do you stand on the Aqua nopan debate? Are you a believer or a skeptic? Do scientists have enough evidence to prove the nopan theory?

Attached: 6cfb3b3f29dfbd5c5c94f70e38d9bce0db18a8b96b59814496c6e9a1e6ee246e.jpg (1000x1100, 462.93K)

No, fuck off and die

There is no such thing as a nopan "skeptic", only nopan deniers. Anyone with eyes and a brain will realize that there is nowhere to hide pantsu in the angles we've seen.

it's nopan in the anime, but not in the manga

Attached: 1646227182043.gif (510x637, 981.83K)

Attached: mckw9kniw7351.jpg (4096x3513, 836.26K)

We should bend her over for a closer inspection.

Attached: 0ae2410da4b973d0ceee1e8a388e6875.png (1400x1750, 1.52M)

She is obviously nopan

Ever heard of T-back?
If she was truly nopan, her companions would have reacted at some point.

Maybe they're just being polite.

Nopan is better and I want Aqua to piss and bleed in my mouth!

We've received revelation from the Goddess Aqua herself, praise unto her name, that this human being known by the name of Aqua does indeed wear what mankind described as panties in a sense, but the being in question opted to make said panties invisible because she doesn't want it to be seen.
So she's both wearing pantsu and going commando at the same time.

>Do scientists have enough evidence to prove the nopan theory?
Nopan supporters don't need to prove the inexistence of pantsu. The burden is on pantsufags to prove that these mythical pantsu actually exist, and so far they have zero evidence of it.

>oh look at me, I have splinters in my ass from all my fence-sitting
Centrists are the worst.

Aqua is based because she goes commando
Funny thing is, she could look cute in some white laces pantsu

>waaah they're not extremist nutjobs like me and that hurts my feefees

Nopan. I've seen no evidence she's wearing underwear of any kind.

If I can't see it doesn't exist

We can't see dark matter but we know it's there because it's what makes the most sense. Does it make any sense for Aqua to go commando all the time?

>no argument
Rejoice, o unenlightened one, for you have been blessed with the revelation that you are both right and wrong at the same time, for this panties while giveth no protection from the eyes of man, does indeed provides ample resistance when one tries to put it in.

How much do I have to pay aqua to sit on my face

Attached: 1625152217825.jpg (1603x4096, 878.45K)

Shimapan
Source: Manga

>because it makes sense
Not an argument or evidence.

The fact she's a goddess of water provides a stronger argument that she has control of her bodily fluids to a degree she wouldn't need pantsu.