How did your favorite anime affect you?

How did your favorite anime affect you?

Attached: naota 2.png (439x528, 209.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17JgTn7VJwHl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The happy moments made me smile.
The sad moments made me cry.

Got me to stop being an asshole and get in contact with my parents again. Before then we hadn't spoken in 6 years or so, over a stupid argument on the phone no less.
Thank you Kyoto Animation.

Attached: 1606157264758.jpg (1920x1080, 154.94K)

I became a NEET

This.

Kek

Not really in any other way but finding waifu.

made me appreciate life

Made me learn frog to read the manga then I taught frog for a living

Gundam 0083 made me realize women.

It made me want to fuck a zombie

Attached: FN5DUZ7aAAAqhNB.jpg (1125x1448, 339.15K)

Funny you'd post FLCL, It was my favorite anime during my teen years because I thought liking it made me look "grown-up" in front of anons. When I finally "got it" I kinda gave up on trying to look grown-up, so what was my favorite anime actually influenced me into liking other anime more than it, namely, Gundam.
Gundam influenced me a lot into not blaming other people for my shortcomings and helped me deal with a lot. Both are good shows in that regard, they bait you into being impressed by self-centered manchildren like Haruko and Char, showing dudes like Amarao and the federation in a bad light, just to ultimately have the childish protag show you can be someone without being a hypocrite. Damn, why do I sound 16 whenever I write about FLCL?

It made me run away from home

Name it, i also want to run away

Turned me into an autist.

t. eva

It made me miserable for 8 years and (emotionally) blue balled me for the rest of my life. No regrets.

storytime

It made me decide to go to music school to study jazz and composition. Now I write music for animation (though finding work is always a struggle)
voca.ro/17JgTn7VJwHl

Reminds me of Lupin III V.

what is this from?

Good ears. Lupin was cited as one of the things the director REALLY liked so the writing for this one specifically is influenced by that, though the show that inspired me to try to do music for animation was Cowboy Bebop.