Buyfag Thread

Attached: kill.png (443x748, 381.32K)

Thats pretty good how much?

pre-orders are closed so now they are either only going to be somewhat elevated in price in local anime shops, or ebay/mercari/etc.

I can't believe buyfagging is dead

i cant find a board to discuss lewd figs i just want to see the best breast on a fig

I wish there was a figma of Mordred in this outfit so a buddy who wants it could have it.

Attached: 7f81d32197c74db4f34a396ef50fa8a5.jpg (800x800, 83.72K)

It really fucking is. I'm not even trying to be an asshole, trolling, nothing. I literally am depressed that this place was so damn popular in my youth and after so many fucking years and one year from 30, it finally is on life support. Just when I have decent money to buy consistently, it died. I guess shipping prices killed it? What the actual fuck.

It could still bin a bit on a lot of major sites on the day of release. He should check there then and see if they have any stock held before risking scalpers.

/toy/ is retarded, they start spazzing out if you post anything without joints

Articulation is king. Body language and hand gestures add a lot of charm to a thing.

Attached: 10483348a.jpg (1000x667, 54.29K)

>I guess shipping prices killed it?
Inflation fucked up base prices and shipping prices, but for me, the main reason that I don't buyfag much any more is because figures for characters I actually like rarely get made any more. One of my former favorite manufacturers, ALTER, hasn't made a damn thing I care about in years.

Im not a huge fan of how the joints look at the end of the day myself. Sure you can make it look more expressive in any way you want but then you also have to deal with giant gaps and ugly seams everywhere. It works a lot better on mechanical stuff like gundam though but for actual people id rather have a scale.

Prices are obnoxiously high for anything i like

same

Anyone here use surface mail? I like using it bc I eventually forget about the figures and then get surprised when it arrives. Makes me happy.

While I'm a fan of forgetting that I've ordered something and being happy when it shows up, I'm not really able to trust I'll still live in the same place when it arrives.

I use it now that SAL is kill, but I never forget about the things I ordered so I dislike it.

absolutely never

PuP prices.

Yeah. I might change my mind if they ever lose one, or if a package gets wrecked. So far I'm 100% on packages arriving just fine though.