Can your favorite anime character (that actually has superhuman abilities...

Can your favorite anime character (that actually has superhuman abilities, not some slice of life dude) survive on Jupiter?

Attached: file.png (940x940, 643.61K)

No

Nope, ningen still needs to breathe

Is this the Sunrise thread?

>Goku
He could endure gravity, atmosphere pression, temperatures and lacks of ground since he can fly.
Only issues is the oxygen : he still need to breath.

mine would be shaka from saint seiya so... maybe?
it took a big bang tier attack to beat him and he can move faster than light so his body can withstand the environment but im not sure if he needs oxygen or he could just "hold his breath" or whatever

Are you kidding me? Of course Yuno can survive on Jupiter!
Just look at how easily she can lift these weights!

Attached: Yuno STRENGTH.gif (500x720, 778.07K)

I like that tomboy enemy fighter girl from Uchuu Senkan Yamato, and that series had a base on Jupiter, so yes.

Saitama will destroy Jupiter KEK

Attached: jeeg.jpg (704x1182, 218.19K)

*crushed by pressure that is literally 2 million times that of earth*

>on Jupiter
95% of it is gas, and only the core is solid, but that's all ice under insane pressure and it's surrounded by metallic hydrogen.

True. I probably should have said "falling through Jupiter"

Todoroki from MHA could survive it. Heat himself up in the cold parts, freeze himself up in the hot

Alright, THIS character can survive though, I'm pretty sure.

Attached: Vampire Hunter D (1985) [BD.1080p] [Iznjie Biznjie] [67A57413]-00_29_26.890.jpg (1456x1080, 186.46K)

Easily

Attached: [Yousei-raws] Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica 12 [BDrip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_20220320_012829.185.jpg (1920x1080, 283.95K)

The moon is nowhere near as hellish to be on as Jupiter. Unless she has incredible durability, the ability to withstand extreme heat and cold, and also doesn't need to breathe, she's fucked

A little too wide huh?

gokubros...

What's the Jupiter posting everywhere? Did they discover something new about it?

My main man Paptimus Scirocco is from Jupiter

Saitama can survive it I'm pretty sure

This looks like a great way to get rid of a demon or a giant monster. Just challenge them to dive into jupiter.

What kind of weird fucking question is this?
Why would anyone want to live on a giant fart?

She's a demiurge. She will wrap herself in Jupiter like a cozy blanket.

Maybe.

Attached: OIP (34).jpg (474x232, 19.2K)

To smell it.

Attached: mothman brap.jpg (1280x960, 267.8K)