Hibike Euphonium

Is there still any realistic chance of a season 3, as was announced before the Kyoto Animation fire?

Would it continue at the start of Kumiko's 2nd year, where season 2 left off, in the middle of 2nd year where Chikai no Finale ended, or with Kumiko's third year, where Chikai no Finale had its post credit scene?

Attached: [Judas] Hibike! Euphonium - S2E02.mkv_snapshot_04.21_[2022.03.19_14.43.34].png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

About the same as the chance of Kumiko becoming your girlfriend.

So far, they've been releasing everything that was announced in the same order, so there a solid chance we'll get more Hibike news after the Free and Tsurune movies have screened this Summer.

It will probably start with Kumiko's third year. That's a pretty logical timeskip after Chikai's post credit scene. I just hope there will be a few cameos for the old third years, because they never got a proper sendoff in Chikai.

Hmm. I thought that Maidragon S was announced and released after the Eupho S3 announcement, but it seems like you're right. If that timeline works out Eupho S3 might be first half 2023 then.

Did the novels also skip to the 3rd year after losing at regionals? Or is there content there which is being skipped by the anime?

Attached: 1444273062400.png (730x727, 949.77K)

Kyoani is barely alive anymore.

Aside from Kumiko, Reina, and Asuka, all of the characters got massive improvement from their original LN design. Especially the guys.

Attached: 1647670664681.jpg (1834x1915, 981.79K)

Midori looks like she's stoned out of her mind in whatever the leftmost column is

Those manga designs are like completely different characters. Takuya never smiled in the anime

pretty sure not. kyoani got kyoani'd, after all. and the story was over, the last thing they did was that incredibly autistic movie about the sidecharacters.

Attached: E1b1K-cUUAMd3x6.jpg (2058x1564, 847.03K)

RIP Ikeda Shouko

Thanks for the ponytail, KyoAni.

Attached: 1629575238150.jpg (1076x2026, 255.52K)

Didn't they turn this into some het romance travesty? Meh.
And my condolences to the studio of course.

Yeah. Yurinigger tears were delicious.

Is Liz and the bluebird based on a novel as well or is it an orignal story?

Liz and the Blue Bird was a side plot in the second year novels. The movie expanded on it quite a bit.

That final Hibike project they announced is getting produced no matter what. Expect an announcement before the end of this year and a release date for sometime next spring or summer.

You guys are relatively lucky, Ishihara stayed with the studio, so he'll direct the final stretch of Hibike. Meanwhile VEGfags, K-Onfags and Haruhifags all lost their directors.

Natsuki's novel chara was awful my god

They released another movie after that one tho.

Attached: ShuumatsuHuh.png (358x326, 92.83K)