Jojo

So the Jojo magazine that released today confirmed that Tooru is canincally the main villain of part 8

Attached: jojo magazine.jpg (1393x2000, 557.68K)

any news for part4?

jobbinshitters....

Why wouldn't he be? Are you dumb?

Man, JoJolion really drained the life out of every JoJo fan, no one gives a fuck anymore, we can’t even manage to summon the energy to shitpost.

I don't know if I dislike Tooru or Diavolo more as a main villain

At least it’s official, Araki managed to make a shittier villain than Kars and Diavolo

everyone knew it

No shit, how fucking stupid are you that you needed someone to tell you that? Does your mum hold your hand when she walks you to school as well?

Attached: 1634167765833.jpg (800x844, 213.83K)

>Diavolo
at least he's established early, Tooru comes out of nowhere and every other villain before him was mpre interesting

Even hairposter gave up

Jobin was a better villain by far.
I thought Speed King was gonna secretly have the ability to "control the speed of things" and its heat abilities were just it speeding up molecules. If it could arbitrarily modify the speed of objects or even concepts, it would've been an amazing villain stand.

The first half was really fun, though. What happened to Josuke8 and Yasuho again? Araki wished for their happiness in the end, but they're kind of left... hanging?

Yasuho got a decent ending. Gappy got fucked though, literally nothing he cared about got resolved. Holly is still fucked up, and now we don't know if he can afford to keep her in the hospital. Jousuke also destroyed the only way he knew of to save her too. Fuck, even a single page of Jousuke saying something like "I'll never stop trying to find a cure for her" would have been enough for me, but by the end of the story you'd think he forgot about his own mother.

True, I don't give a fuck about being current anymore, I got sick of it taking forever years ago.

Jojolands is a direct continuation

remember when the wonder of U arc was legitimately intense and stirred up a ton of discussion and theories?
remember when we thought the flash forward would be explained?
remember when we thought there'd at least be a few arcs after it dedicated to jobin and josuke?
you don't even have to be a jobinfag to be pissed at the fact that not only he had the most pathetic death, but part 8 just ended right after tooru died and we got that random rail fight. everything was built up so high for nothing

Attached: 1587136471165.jpg (2056x1523, 1.26M)

As much as I hate Tooru I think Diavolo's final "fight" was way worse.

Ya. I wish the arc was actually good. But in the end with the JoJolion Storytime it proved that JJL was flawed from the start

I'm sick of morioh and its people if Jojolands is set in Morioh again or those Higashikatas are still relevant I would probably drop this series

The other day someone tried to argue with me that Jojolion isn't the worst part. What's wrong with those people?

>What's wrong with those people?
Nothing, they remembered that part 6 still exists.