Imagine wasting time making costume for some thots instead of making Hina dolls that worth thousand of yen

Imagine wasting time making costume for some thots instead of making Hina dolls that worth thousand of yen

Attached: tumblr_plbv15iOb21qcdngb_500.jpg (500x439, 38.08K)

>tumblr

>thots
>tumblr
You do not belong here.

Juju a best
Marin a shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122.67K)

>thots

OH SHIT!!! Hey there, SEXLESS NIGGA. THIS THREAD is now a SEX BITCH Doll wa SEX wo Suru THREAD.

You MUST post SEX. If you DO NOT post SEX I will CUM INSIDE your HINA DOLL.

Attached: 1645819675644.jpg (900x1200, 721.34K)

Just came into this thread to say that this reborn self-moderation makes me happy and hopeful whenever I see it.

Keep up the good fight.

Such is a life of a cuck, OP

Attached: 394215-1.jpg (1301x2244, 634.71K)

Good thing she stays single then.
I'll never understand waifu faggots.
>I like this girl more, so I wish she was with another man

Attached: 1630404044031.png (1492x1080, 931.78K)

Yeah, making the costumes sounds much more interesting.

>making Hina dolls that worth thousand of yen
I'm pretty sure worth of Hina doll depends on maker so I doubt doll made by 17 years old trainee artisan would be worth a lot.
By them way 1k yen isn't a lot of money.

>thots
>tumblr pic
Back you go

typical capitalist pig

>thousand of yen
so like $20?

yes, but they sell tons of it! Like, two or three PER MONTH!

Because unlike you, user.
He is a man that can get a woman.

If anyone is getting cucked. It is gonna be Marin. Gojou is literally designed as perfect husband that any woman would fall for

Nice dubs. Every since this show started showing I have to stop and look at pictures of Juju and imagining holding her, how warm she was, smell her hairs. I lover her so much. I have never seen the show.

>making Hina dolls that worth thousand of yen
Do the Japanese even still buy these things? I would have figured that domestically-made ones are way too expensive (in comparison to mass-production shit from China).

>"I can fix him!"