One Piece

>Gets the Op-Op Fruit
>Takes a cabbage and walks into the Holy Land
>Switches places between the cabbage and the giant Straw Hat
>Seizes True World Power
Was this his plan all along? Were the Gorosei perhaps talking about that fruit instead?

Attached: c0iON-a6HUu2mwzSMT-Fq5zC-CPJ7kLzgyp7QpB3_Gc.jpg (760x1200, 273.62K)

If I remember well he wanted to be immortal

Yeah was about to say that
Funnily enough the Ope Ope Awakening we saw recently had nothing to do with Eternal Life
But perhaps there are a multitude of attacks associated with Awakening, not just one thing

The awakening isn't anything to do with eternal life. That's just an ability it comes with the user is able to perform once

No it wasn't, the treasure is Im, not the fucking hat. His plan was use the personality switch and become king of the world

Uhhhhm.....

Attached: QOthvBx.jpg (1300x1881, 901.58K)

And now he's in jail
Way to fucking go

Huh, makes sense.

Will it happen? Oda said that he doesn't like killing characters off in case he has a good idea for them later, and Doffy is still very much so alive

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm...

Attached: gm3soodvrfh81.jpg (534x324, 116.72K)

Why is Oda hiding his eyes?

Attached: animesher.com_one-piece-eyes-doflamingo-836844.jpg (400x218, 34.97K)

Because they look like Imu's

Attached: ht6z1ZA.png (409x498, 332.43K)

This sentence confused the fuck out of me when I first read it. And frankly it still does. Im is top secret, so why does Sakazuki have some idea about it? Unless the Gorosei just said that the decision was out of their hands or something

Ope-Ope for switching bodies, Pudding's fruit for taking important memories, voila, you can literally become anyone. Sugar's fruit if you want to be extra careful about leaving your former body around with the mind of someone you just screwed over. Here's a fun question by the way, does Ope-Ope based immortality counters "can't eat two devil fruits" rule? Or devil fruits strike deeper, to your very soul, as we saw with Brook? Is this how Blackbeard got two fruits with "his unique physiology"?

I believe the Ope-Ope immortality power is just some basic "doesn't age" stuff, but no one ever confirmed it in the story.

Because that's what the One Piece is
Roger saw Doffy's eyes and started laughing and named the island Laugh Tale

Attached: SXdd443.jpg (757x960, 158.2K)

Why wouldn't he know? he is one of the most powerful people in the world government

I don't have any solif proof, but I don't think it's that simple, because that means Brooks fruit is way better then Ope-Ope. Of course you can argue Doflamingo already had his string fruit and therefore was limited in his immortality options, but somehow I doubt it's that simple. Especially since it looks like Law will be sticking around and was hyped up as another D. Then there's another question, will Brook die if he eats another devil fruit? He's already dead, exploding would just scatter his bones, but if his fruits cancel each other out he might just pass to the afterlife, making it a huge risk. There's a lot we don't know about devil fruits, we learned about awakening quite a while ago, but no one from the main crew managed to get there yet. Unless Chopper forced an awakening with rumble balls, but because it wasn't natural progression of his mastery over his devil fruit he always went berserk? Or rumble balls are genuine chemical compound that can affect zoans? It sucks that the plot moved so much from the fruits to different types of haki and we're probably getting some explanation about devil fruits only if we meet Vegapunk. Which is probably somewhere after Laugh Tale.

The Empty Throne is just that for symbolic reasons, the existence of Im is in direct contradiction to the government they work for. Sakazuki doesn’t even seem to like the Celestial Dragons so I doubt he even knows, it’s strictly Gorosei only info

Say what you want about the faces he draws, but his bodies are definitely up there.
I wish Oda could draw Nami's toes like that.

Attached: FOK2YyWXsAMk-Na.jpg (1188x853, 422.94K)

Maybe Gorosei just told Sakazuki "this is complicated Celestial Dragon business, don't interfere"? Way smarter then dropping hints that Im exists.

Nami and Kalifa Pantsu! Almost Canon!

>his bodies are definitely up there.
Nope
Nami's pre timeskip body is still way better

A very reputable source gave me this shot of Im's identity.
Screencap this

Attached: Imu-sama.png (495x971, 784.82K)

I want to pump Kalifa full of seeds

Shut up Sanji

About to be raped

Attached: Bururu.png (274x421, 115.16K)

Post her tits