Good isekai don't exi

>Good isekai don't exi...

Attached: FN0TzKRWUAAwqzm.jpg (848x1199, 187.6K)

Honestly not very good compared to modern isekai

...st.

The only good moid written isekai is mondaiji-tachi

im gonna use this thread to shill yajin tensei, its pretty gud

Plenty of good isekai out there user. As long as it doesn't have RPG like game mechanics, cheats being a central focus, reincarnation with memories of past life or transported into a game. Those are all trash.

I like Faraway Paladin

Liar.
Ive watched 17 episodes of this show. Its incredibly boring, even for a show that supposedly character oriented. It has great art, but thats about it.

good series but you're posting a shitty template op

...Except for digimon adventure

Attached: Digimon-art.jpg (1143x889, 476.15K)

The fact that we will never get to experience the rest of the story is existential pain.

It is good, but it also has its fair share of problems; everything regarding the Taiki was utterly meaningless and infuriating since we didn't get to see the conclusion, Asano and Sugimoto's existence, every battle being skimmed over and only being shown the aftermath (felt almost as trolled as during that one Katanagatari episode after pic related), and this ones a personal grievance but Kouya being vindicated despite how monstrous he is makes no sense, nor does Shouryuu and Enki acting like they owe him anything, as if it wouldn't be expected of him to not kill the king of his kingdom.

Attached: 1630029841929.png (1440x1080, 1.33M)

Updates are so damn slow. Using tachiyomi and im on ch 28.

New season any day now...

Attached: 1622059923884.jpg (2366x2096, 3.2M)

Based

Muv luv is the best isekai. I highly doubt that anything better will ever come from this genre.

Same. I’m on 18 episodes and this shit is just so boring. Please tell it gets good later on…

you already got like a 100+ episodes what the fuck more do you want

>best isekai
>worst anime adaptation ever made

Attached: 1625258477027.png (550x621, 19.23K)

Based

>The MC of this gets tricked into working in a brothel and then becomes undisputed god Empress of her ⅟₁₂ of the world and legalizes bestiality clearing the way for her to fuck a rat and a Korean unicorn.
Holy based

Attached: 1645411900118.jpg (640x1334, 216.34K)