One Piece

Kawamatsu My husband

Attached: KawamatsuGlee.png (585x584, 630.54K)

Resin really doesn't make sense if you think about how Luffy's gears work
>Gear second pumps his heart so fast that it makes him fast
>Gear third inflates his bones
>4th inflates his muscles

He can do all these because his body IS rubber, and rubber itself is the by product of resin, its like having a tree tree fruit and h is awakening turns him into an acorn, unless its Gear Reverse

Doflamingo is admiral tier. Does this look like a person scared to fight an admiral?

Attached: 1510803873644.jpg (1920x1080, 117.35K)

It further reinstate that even your lowest Yonkou is way above an admiral. Pirate King > Yonko > Admiral > High Supernova > Commander > Vice Admiral > Captain

Attached: Crying Kappa.jpg (164x259, 14.03K)

>have law use his op op no mi on Garp

Attached: 1jqcf8.jpg (396x396, 21.97K)

Is there going to be a Jump break after chapter 1044? Fucking hell.

Why though?

>reverse gear is awakening
Absolute Goda.

I like seeing this insufferable faggot suffer.

No user.
We get 1044-46.
break
jump break
1048-49
break
1050-1052.

At least according to a schedule in another thread.

O

Attached: 1646751757377.png (672x727, 514.74K)

my wife hugging your husband

Attached: IMG_20220317_110308.jpg (405x403, 145.97K)

Reminder that in a better world the 4Kids dub never ended and we got a scene in WCI where Sanji cries because the lollipop he has isn't the kind of flavor he likes.

Attached: 1440028608026.png (246x184, 72.64K)

Luffy's fruit is actually a Sunflower model: Dandelion, dandelions also produce rubber, and oda said that if luffy was a plant he would be a sunflower, dandelions ARE sunflowers

Attached: DandelionFlower.jpg (1765x1413, 976.7K)

Truly a cursed timeline we exist in.
4kids was fun no matter what anyone says.
Plus a chef not killing his taste buds with smoking is much better.

>dandelions produce rubber
What?

Reminder that Zoro's best friend was a girl that beat the shit out of him more than 2000 times

nah. Luffy's fruit was actually created by Vegapunk as a way to recreate Joyboy's, but since WB had long since destroyed that fruit, he ended up with a rubber fruit

>Big Mom's wedding plan is to send the Vinsmokes to a nice dungeon to spend the rest of their days

We know Satan.
Why didn't you warn her about stairs though?

They do, in the white liquid that comes out if you cut their stem.

Attached: Racist Zoro.png (640x254, 288.75K)

>its like having a tree tree fruit and h is awakening turns him into an acorn
Pretty much this. Resinfags are speed readers.

Also, Kaido would be occasionally dizzy instead of drunk, and any footage of sleeveless Yamato would be removed or have her edited out.

It's safe to say that Wano is true kino.

>44 dubs
>next chapter is 1044
>Dandelions
>D
>Monkey D. Luffy
>Dandelion generally symbolizes happiness, joy and youthful thoughts
>Celestial Dragons need to wear those fishbowls because dandelions would make them sneeze
>Ds are the natural enemies of god

They can even be viewed as symbols of a free-spirited soul, of innocence, and of playfulness. Dandelions are often thought of as a symbol for hope and resilience. The dandelion is able to survive anything from harsh winters, pollution, drought, being stepped on or run over by cars. They can quickly bounce back from adversity and continue to grow.

Sanji always sucking on a lollypop because of an unconscious need to always be eating after almost starving to death is better than smoking because 'chef's smoke I guess"

ResinCHADS will win

Attached: 1647687422966.jpg (1463x2048, 425.37K)

Luffy's fruit is actually the toon toon fruit and he's about to toon force his way through One Piece like fucking Popeye

>Gum gum? No I said Cum Cum!

He's the only one from Roger's era that's still alive and fighting

>Oi Mugiwara what's with stealing my hairstyle, tss.

Attached: images (25).jpg (623x492, 35.71K)

Instead of being suicidal he just wanted to get a good view of the Sky Island from the top and accidentally fell off because he was dizzy.

rayleigh and crocus and brooke exist

Retired
Whale Fucker
Dead

Why the fuck would he turn into fucking resin? we fucking turned resin into rubber, why the fuck would going back make him any stronger?

I just wasted hours arguing about the properties of fictional magical fruit in a children's pirate manga. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

dandelions are also fLUFFY

The goop bro. They're scared of the fucking goop!

>can't stop thinking about anime Wano bathhouse Nami
I mean christ, her body is perfect there.

Rubber is made of latex, not resin