Detective Conan

>promotional campaign for movie 25, the "ideal bride" popularity poll, has been canceled due to fan backlash about the inclusion of elementary schoolgirl characters and the obsolete concept of "ideal bride"
Well?

Attached: Conan.png (739x818, 114.33K)

I hate normies so much

also forgot to add: some people are uncomfortable with "ideal bride" because they're shipper instead of self-inserter

Yeah, I'm not supporting conan shit ever again

It was actually canceled because everyone knows who’s the ideal bride so with 99% of the votes it wasn’t much of a competition.

Attached: 2676D68B-DE25-4D5E-920D-E67DD6EFA8A0.jpg (1920x1080, 163.59K)

Poor Yoko got her 1st place finish stolen

Attached: OkinoYoko.jpg (736x434, 35.87K)

They're right

>obsolete concept of "ideal bride"
No wonder the world has gone to garbage. Most people would want everything to be as good as it could possibly be and while it might not be the absolute best which you can obtain. It's better to have high enough standards to pick up at least someone who's worth the monumental effort required to raise a family.

NUKE TWITTER AND US-BASED SOCIAL MEDIA ALREADY

Aren't conan fans mostly women?
Makes sense this would happen.

So, Japan has fallen to these people now too. rip. was nice while it lasted

Here come the doomers.

>the obsolete concept of "ideal bride"
I understand that Any Forums is mainly upset at the pedophobia implied in the "fan backlash about the inclusion of elementary schoolgirl characters", but I find this comment about the obsolescence of the concept of ideal bride even more worrying.
Are they trying to say men should give up any ideal concerning what they look for in a bride? Just settle for the first single mom you can find and that's it?

Better question is why are we believing OP to begin with.

Dude, it's Conan, who gives a fuck?

Do you really think OP would do that?
Just go on Any Forums and tell lies?
Preposterous!

Why is OP even talking about "the ideal bride" when even his own image points out that the movie is called Halloween Bride"?
How shallow an excuse do you people need to talk about politics?

Ideal bride is the name of the promotional campaign for the movie. Just search for 理想の花嫁 on Twitter bro

Right, who the fuck still watching or reading Conan anyway?
I'm still waiting till they released the final chapter.

It's Twitter. What do you expect? The staff running the poll should just have ignored those retards.

Imagine coming home to your JS after a long day at work ToT

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1280x1807, 277.24K)

So this is considered a problem now? Can't these people fuck themselves with a cactus? How do they face real life if they're so sensitive to cartoon characters?

It has nothing to do with your personal ideal, and everything to do with the backwards idea of yamato nadeshiko. Keep that otaku shit far away from a kid's show.

>Just settle for the first single mom you can find and that's it?
Yes, because these blue-haired landwhales have no chance otherwise

>detective conan
>a kids show
Yeah no it's otaku style.