Manga that deserve translations

Earlier in a OPT i stumbled over this gem and it really surprised me. A really weird batshit insane take on monster girls that turns into a manga thats part fantasy biology lesson part crude engineering part philosophy about society. Way better than it had any right to be. Then i find it only has 5 volumes of 9 and no groups releasing it. Those 5 volumes were done by seven seas and they havnt announced any new releases in almost 2 years. Sadness.

Attached: Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World v04 052 (2020) (Digital) (SnS).jpg (1403x2000, 652.12K)

Attached: Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World v04 053 (2020) (Digital) (SnS).jpg (1403x2000, 646.45K)

The spider girls are some kind of weird hoofed mammal thing. Its really weird.

Attached: Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World v05c30p26.jpg (1403x2000, 1.62M)

this shit somehow manages to be even worse than "slave girl in isekai falls in love with master" tier writing

also, if you think it deserves translations, then I have good news for you: it has translations, official ones even, so you can support the author by buying them

They're not on madokami
they're not on nyaa
literally zero chapters on mangadex

What about "buy them" did you not understand? 5 volumes are on madokami, 6 are on amazon

why the fuck would I want to pay for something?

Attached: just_fuck_a_horse.jpg (1123x3200, 1.51M)

cheapskate

newfag

Official translations stopped, so later ones will need translations if someone cares enough.

I really want to see his previous manga get translated.

Attached: prettybell.jpg (1569x530, 132.54K)

Also, he got his start as a loli hentai artist. So all of his works under Bar Peachpit, needs translations too.

Feminists get really mad when you point out their matriarchal needs could all be met by just socializing with one another and helping with stuff like mutual childcare.
This page here is frequently reposted with an edit that says KILL ALL WOMEN.
But the series has a few too many snags with the required technological limits making no sense. Plus official translations are slow/delayed forever.

Attached: 3291771_1403_2000_395242.jpg (1403x2000, 408.4K)

Not to be confused with Peach-Pit, who wrote Shugo Chara.

s/feminism/politics/g
sudo kill -9 0

>This manga
anatomy
>Delicious in dungeon
cooking
>Atelier
Magic
>Magus of the Library
Books and organization

Any others?

What in the fuck

Xenophilia is a rather complex subject, but it inspires some amazing artwork.

Its actually "fine"
Like its clearly the author jacking off but the entire series is seeing weird cultural groups and some of the others thought Centaurs were fucking weird after this so its not like its being treated as the singular correct method.

The fat dude justifying goblin and orc rape is more out there honestly.
>WOW WOMEN WANT ORC DICK SO THEY HAVE HAVE RETARD HALF ORC BABIES TO WORK AS SLAVES

Attached: 1626510032352.jpg (1280x720, 95.31K)

I guess, still a weird take on spider people

Not like hydraulic exoskeletons scale to horse size.

Makes me wonder how the evolution from exoskeleton and internal skeleton happen