Napefags on suicide watch

Napefags on suicide watch

Attached: kek.jpg (720x1432, 297.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animesenpai.net/japan-schools-ban-ponytail-fearing-it-could-sexually-excite-men/?fbclid=IwAR04J2nMxd2jak4pxTtp42mwy-puXLbg102Wj8yWoXdtXQat2bfDFmaaUn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: kyon.jpg (1920x1080, 149.7K)

Spoiler that uncensored n*pe, you goddamn degenerate.

I have long hair.
If I wasn't allowed to tie it up I'd cut it. That shit gets in the way when
>reading
>eating
>brishing my teeth
I'm sure it's the same for girls.

This is probably some legislator trying to get his short hair fetish out there.

They're right, they do sexually excite me

It's real WTF?

animesenpai.net/japan-schools-ban-ponytail-fearing-it-could-sexually-excite-men/?fbclid=IwAR04J2nMxd2jak4pxTtp42mwy-puXLbg102Wj8yWoXdtXQat2bfDFmaaUn4

Ponytail...

What about twintails?

Attached: 710030.jpg (2400x2700, 1.7M)

>censoring "seriously"
Why????

I've never seen a woman my age in high school, middle school, nor adulthood who had twin tails outside of cosplay.

These fears are entirely warranted, but this is still unacceptable.

Attached: z3_cut_1290279546898378752_0.jpg (1350x2000, 257.06K)

It's not a new ban just schools that keep old rules because Japan.

pain

Oh hell fucking no

I really can't tell if you're joking user, but I'm pretty sure that says "sexually"

Attached: 1618992112381.jpg (346x574, 30.41K)

Oh no schoolg*rls with p*nytails are so s*xy we need to ban them

How many "schools" have actually done this? What is the actual context here? What is the proof this isn't just poorly thought up and barely translated click bait?

Attached: 1645778375248.gif (538x302, 2.54M)

Apparently according to the article it has always been banned in some schools. Probably some old American-Puritan-influenced stuff.

You become a hero and save the world from aliens.

>banned bloomers because it caused illicit feelings
>does the same with ponytails
Those fuckers are making it worse by categorizing it as lewd in the first place, this is fucking muslim shit

I have an idea.
Let's ban beautiful girls from going to school, because they invite lustful thinking into boys, distracting them from studies; now, they can't get an education, but that's better! Every beautiful girl can now focus on staying at home and learning how to take care of her family, cook etc, while the ugly ones get a degree or some shit like that, and work their ass while their inferior eggs decompose in their barren womb. Society would be saved: attractive women will be freed by the lies of modern wageslave reality and will grow up to be good mothers and wives, men will never lose track of their life during formative years because of some femme fatale, and uggos will suffer as God intended.

Attached: Yeah.jpg (400x400, 28.97K)

?????
Why are girls getting punished because boys can't control themselves? Have they tried banning boys getting sexually excited instead? I know japan is incredibly sexist but holy shit.

DAMN JAPS QUICK GET THE BIG NUKE