The modern anime industry fucking sucks because it would never bother producing a series like Texhnolyze or anything...

The modern anime industry fucking sucks because it would never bother producing a series like Texhnolyze or anything remotely creative these days and you fucking know it

Attached: texhnolyze.jpg (2000x3000, 1.72M)

Texhnolyze is modern anime.

It's almost 20 years old user. That's not modern

Go cry somewhere else, nigger.

It's old but it's still ugly digital shit like everything else.

Modern anime is very soulles even when they try something artsy it's either feels fer anime kitschy or they just rehash something they've already did like Yuasa.

Sonny Boy

Pretty much goes for all media, things from 2011 still look fairly new

It’s called soul. Early digital had it.

no it didn't.

That anime in OP pic looks like shit.

Nothing better than JoJo.

this is normie garbage

Texhnolyze is shit THOUGH

How is texhnolyze normie at all?

this

>first episodes outright state the future isn't set and can be changed
>series ends by saying the future is inevitable and also everybody goes insane and everybody dies, the end
Fucking stupid ass shit series

Attached: 1623140713920.jpg (500x519, 45.12K)

>ugh, back in my days...
You've become the old guard, just as those on the old Usenet boomers lamenting on how moe anime was killing classy anime in the late 80s

The series only says that the future CAN be changed. Not that it will. Once things get to a certain point, the future is set in stone and can't be changed. Stupid critique

If Texhnolyze came out today you wouldn't bother to watch it, and you'd still complain about modern anime

Wrong. I've tried to watch a number of modern anime and the vast majority of them are creatively bankrupt and shit. This isn't "nostalgia" talking.

Attached: 1603082463965.jpg (2252x1633, 1.84M)

I still can't believe how fucking good Tex is compared to every seasonal thing I've seen recently

>because it would never bother producing a series like Texhnolyze
We're getting Despera at some point, so no. And stop using Texhnolyze for your shitposts, it deserves better.