What makes anime better than american cartoons now?

Not a weeb by any means, but I can't help but admit the superiority of anime over western animation.

Attached: 1645143158_918055_1645145092_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 183.12K)

Arcane mogs all recent anime though.

I only see shit on your picture.

The core problem is that americans ejected women from the nerd sphere in the 80s, while Japan didn't.
Just look at your image, at least half of those are made for girls who like boys' love.

Johnny bravo mogs all tranime

Courage the cowardly dog mogs all moe trash albeit.

Dragon ball is for girls?

What does that have to do with anything?

>Western animation
What exactly is this supposed to mean? This is like generalizong Japanese, Chinese and Northern/Southern Korean cartoons all into a broad vague "Oriental animation category".
If you want an actual answer, name actual countries, like USA, France...no other countries really have contemporary animation so yeah. But at least specify what exactly you're talkong about

Everything in this picture fucking sucks except for Gintama.

American animation there you go.

>now

*Everything in this picture fucking sucks

Where did I say that?

OP is asking what makes anime better, I replied.

I assume what you're asking essentially boils down to "why does Japan produce so much quality animation for the teen~adult audience".
Well obviously, this means there is a large domestic market in Japan, or rather, demand for such things as well as social acceptance of otaku products.
USA could be producing roughly the same stuff as they used to (He-Man, Teen Titans, Ben 10 etc) but ultimately the audiences of that kind of stuff just grow up and move on to more "normalfag" stuff whereas in Japan people tend on to latch onto their hobbies way more clingily if I had to guess.
So essentially the type of animation that stays in USA is easy entrylevel stuff like the Simpsons, Family Guy, socially aware projects like Stevens Universe, etc.
It's not that profitable to make passionate teenage fantasy in the USA, that's all there is to it.

>now

>Not a weeb by any means, but I can't help but admit the superiority of anime over western animation.
A near-total lack of irony.

>weeb = anime fan
retarded normalfag

A weeb is someone that is obsessed with anime you low iq mongrel.

That's not what it means normalfag

Well Japanese anime only really got good in the 1980s, before that USA had Tom and Jerry and Mickey Mouse, Snow White and Cinderella.

it's how the word is used in modern days

It means someone that is obsessed with japanese culture.

Japan is in possession of actual talented blockbuster authors that can write masterpieces that act as a foundation for upcoming anime adpatations

The western animation industry, for example, could never produce mindblowing kino such as pic related, not in 100 years.

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)