What the fuck is wrong with this stupid little annoying obnoxious bitch?

What the fuck is wrong with this stupid little annoying obnoxious bitch?

Attached: Mar_a11_gloating_1.png (617x1018, 414.12K)

There was no cure for autism yet in 1986.

Huh?

Attached: Umineko_winchester_rifle_anime_episode_16.jpg (2000x1181, 103.14K)

I like to imagine her with a massive lolicock which she uses to pound Rosa everytime she gets home late from work, all the while screaming UU UU MARIA IS CUU-UUMING!

Maria did nothing wrong. She's just autistic. Please understand

>mfw finding out what uuuu meant

Attached: 1604391097085.jpg (550x430, 26.9K)

But why was she an evil cunt. I don't think Yasu even made Maria act like that. Like when did or would Yasu even have act like an evil cunt lessons? Like I'd understand if she kept saying shit like a kid whining about NOOOO MUH BEATRICE but she was unnecessary a fucking bitch to everyone in the room.

And don't fucking say unreliable narrarator uhhh FRAUD IT WAS FROM THE BOOK. That's some retarded fucking shit that you can excuse everything away with that.

trannyneko is shit.

When Rosa's your mom, being angry seems pretty natural? She'd been incredibly unhappy for years due to Rosa neglecting her and beginning to engage in emotional/physical abuse starting from around the time Maria was 5, and she finally snapped after the Sakutaro incident.

Autism is rough

Attached: 1623222540454.png (500x650, 272.99K)

>being angry vs being maliciously evil
Not the same thing. This little evil cunt is just laughing at everyone dying. I don't even believe Yasu would teach her to be like that.

that reveal broke my heart. i dont normally get super emotionally invested in media but that was the high point of umineko for me

She's autistic. For her, death is nothing more than the door to the golden land where she can finally be happy

Did you read the whole series yet?
We don't have a perfect, crystal clear image of any character since they're in-universe pieces of fiction. The person writing the volume where Maria does that might have had something against her, the same way that Kinzo's character was exaggerated in the stories written by Yasu.

Was she really autistic or just had mommy problems

INTF bro
I fucking cried during that scene.

Attached: 1395276309983.jpg (640x480, 108.61K)

YOU CANT JUST USE THAT EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING DAMN IT.

Yes.

Is there even a single decent member in this fucking household? Hideyoshi? I don't remember him having skeletons in the closet.

Attached: 361e8416a4a5f7646e3389259b15b631.jpg (680x1000, 162.99K)

Jessica

I don't think kumasawa did anything wrong other than make fish nobody liked ,but she's a fucking maid they doesn't count

fucking brutal reveal, maria and rosa's relationship is so well written

Incest.

Why not? I mean, yeah, obviously there has to be a lot of truth to the characterization present in each story, otherwise there basically is no story. You have to be able to take for granted that a lot of what you read is true and accurate in order to be a coherent work of fiction, Umineko or otherwise. But there's still some exaggeration and bias and distortion depending on the author and the character who's being portrayed. So while you can accept that things are accurate on a broader macro level ("Maria was a weird and messed up kid"), it's harder to say whether things are true on a more specific micro level ("Maria was SO fucked up that she laughed at the death of her family").

Sorry, you can of course ignore that element of the story if you think it's annoying or complicates things too much.

Hideyoshi, Gohda, Jessica, George, and Battler himself were all good people.

She didn't know

Incest is still incest. Also post that image of George. Self indulgent wanker.