ITT: Scene both men and women can't understand

ITT: Scene both men and women can't understand

Attached: lol.jpg (966x543, 122.21K)

I hate it

He hates it.

But how did bringing her back to life also make her younger? I guess it's true what they say, humans really can't understand Ousama Ranking.

How do you think the sex will be?

Attached: cazdb4ns9yq21.jpg (1440x2244, 347.44K)

Are you all stupid? Making her his wife is the best way to protect her. And he is VERY fond of her anyway. What exactly are you bitching about?

You, my friend, are EXTRA stupid. Her body is the exact same age as it was when she died, as it was frozen.

She looks smaller and younger to me.

>show about forgiveness
>WOW THEY DIDN'T KILL MIRANJO?

>make the characters forgive her sins
>kill her anyway
There, everyone will be happy.

Miranjo could be forgiven without making her the fucking queen of a kingdom she actively tried to destroy with multiple assassination plots/fucking a boy she's groomed since he was a toddler. Like I think the most fitting end for her would've been getting saved from eternal demon hell but then passing on to the other side to be with Bosse and her mom.

Can we actually stop arguing about this, go back to you know where and complain about age gaps there

Shedding more tears than an Ousama Ranking character.

You mean OP right? If he wasn't shedding tears he'd fuck off

she did nothing strong and just followed her destiny.

nothing wrong with this

>Any Forums complains about villainesses never getting the dick
>Any Forums complains when it does happen
You really can't please everyone

Bosse doesn't want her. Miranjo is Daida's problem now so Bosse gets to have undisturbed threesomes with Shiina and Momranjo in the afterlife

I don't give a shit about age gaps

he can fix her

Best girl was stolen by the asshole shota. I will never forgive this series

>I can't believe that the prince waifu'd the woman from the mirror that he'd been talking too for most of his life.
Are you mentally deficient OP?

She plotted his entire existence so she could ultimately feed him a smoothie made out of his Dad's corpse and banish him to the Shadow realm

How old is she again?