Name a more overrated manga that came out within the last 5 years

name a more overrated manga that came out within the last 5 years

Attached: b67bab613c83ffb69e764f1b18ea626829e8c2a4.jpg (1200x1828, 401.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nak4taaa/status/1503123232920154115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally anything because CSM is great

I can't. It's gonna be funny and sad to see how obnoxious things will be when the anime comes out.

Jump off a bridge redditsaw tranny.

>overrated
lol, csm is literally the greatest manga of this decade.

kill yourself samefag

CSM was good but I don't get how fags keep jerking off about it acting like it's the best thing ever. They've probably never read any other than shonenshit.

You can't. It's terrible but shounentards eat it up and pretend it's a masterpiece.

JJK

I haven't read a new manga in more than 5 years.
they all suck, mangaka japanese can't write fully coherent stories and i have to drop them when i feel they reached their peak before going all down, and its working. Dropped shingeki when the rumbling started and tokyo ghoul when kaneki was turned into a suitcase.

This anime is trash don’t fall for the hype. It’s hyped by the same people that say eve is an actual good anime. When Eve has the worst characters, plot, ost etc. It’s probably because they are unironically tranime !edditfags. If like eve or csm you’re a sperg that never acquired pussy.

jjk, kny

Wasted trips

JJK is only receiving hate from Any Forums though, I don't think you can really call it "overrated" at all. Even outside of Any Forums JJK fags have been generally much less pretentious than redditsawdrones who are constantly calling it the "best new gen shonen"

just search "JJK is peak fiction"
You're welcome.

>They've probably never read any other than shonenshit.
That's pretty much it. Helps that Fujimoto has good designs too

just look at MAL rankings, csm is laughably overrated, much more so than even JJK or KnY, which are already overrated

twitter.com/Nak4taaa/status/1503123232920154115
Everyone already know that JJKfags and MHAfags act like monkeys in real life, user. All shounentards are the same desu.

"Is onyl recieving hate from Any Forums
Exactly

>MAL
who cares

Demon slayer
Jujutsu Kaisen

The fact that JJK has an arc that is better written than 90% of the shit in the Shonen scene says more about the manga targeting that demographic than the fans though.

>He fell for the copypasta

Attached: hysterical.jpg (406x536, 23.39K)

demon slayer and jjk are actually good though, unlike chainsaw so they are not more overrated

>witch arc?
Fuck off contrarian retard, there both ShounenShit and nothing to Kinosaw man

>French cover
I get it now. Kaze just opened the exhibition for CSM in France. Blame Crunchyroll and Sony dude.

Do you really need to bait to get a reply? can you even name a single way in which it is overrated?

The Shibuya Incident.
The fight scenes and plot reveals that are all bangers one after another aside, the author not only remembered every character introduced up until that point and incoporated them in great ways, they didn't do that bullshit where they just forgot or ignored abilites they established previously so every encounter made sense and didn't feel cheap.

Gege Akutami was on point for the whole 53 part run and it was awesome.

This manga reignited my love of reading. It made me realize there is still reason to participate in the world

>muh clusterfuck fights
>muh chuuni exposition
>muh sugoi abilities
Behold the mind of a shonencoomer...