ITT

Anime that absolutely do not deserve their success and only got to their position by exploiting current trends or fujos

Attached: jujutsu-kaisen-hbo-max.jpg (1280x670, 147.26K)

So every anime ever then

Outside of Any Forums, there's a decent amount of non-fujo discussion on JJK. Why the fuck can't I discuss the series here without fujo's ruining it

ITT: Shounentards crying about other shounentards
Ban all shounenshit from Any Forums already

Every single coomer/incel targeted anime.

Pic unrelated
Gege draws some of the most fluid action ever. It’s relatively simple, but his simplicity flows really well

So did other shonen manga, yet they can't even sell a fraction of JJK. It's just mentally ill and soulless fujoshis destroying the manga market, they're the K-pop fans of the manga/anime world.

I’ll cry about Psyren with you, pal. But the anime, and now movie, has put the appeal and quality of this series on a whole other level.

Prime example of style over substance.

>Rent Free

>It's just mentally ill and soulless fujoshis destroying the manga market
They are just buying manga. Complain about the rest that doesn't then.
I dropped JJK too because it's too generic for me and the guys are too bishounen for my taste, but if you complain about fujos you might as well do the same about the otaku that are directly responsible for the market being flooded by 20 isekai trash and pure fanservice series every damn season. At least JJK is just one series, even if you count the few other shows with a mainly fujo fanbase you maybe have three series per season, while isekai+idol+fanservice/ecchi+selfinsertmeetsweirdgirl shows make up like half of the anime we get.

>but if you complain about fujos you might as well do the same about the otaku that are directly responsible for the market being flooded by 20 isekai trash and pure fanservice series every damn season

But I do that

Or the manga has one of the best arcs in modern Shonen which you wouldn't know anything about.

any popular anime of the last 20 years

You start

>has never spent a single dime on anime/manga merch
>complains when the industry begins pandering to people who actually bring in a profit (fujos)
Any Forums is filled with retards

correct opinion holder

Attached: i76976rfutfiouygiyuh.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

Based frogposter

Truth, I have never understood reading shit that is specifically targeted to twelve year olds as a grown man. Shouneniggers are the developmentally stunted scum of the earth.

Is this the thread?

Attached: 1638141994155.png (658x962, 860.3K)

yes

Cry harder.