If you got Isekai'd and were offered one power/skill of your choice what would you ask for...

If you got Isekai'd and were offered one power/skill of your choice what would you ask for? I'd ask for intelligence and start building guns and bombs.

Attached: Kono.Subarashii.Sekai_.ni_.Shukufuku.wo_.full_.1983257.jpg (1000x809, 122.31K)

I'm already intelligent enough to plan out a gun with a little trial and error. Give me alchemy or some kind of creation magic to let me pump out my designs with minimal effort.

I'd ask for ability to get close to and talk to women.

I'd ask for Aqua

Attached: aqua.png (827x1169, 610.87K)

Kill OP for being a fag

Mind control.

I'd ask for powerful healing powers so I could heal my mom's cancer.

plot armor

Sorry to hear that, user. My sympathies.

Meta army manipulation. May as well go for broke.

Shapeshifting which also provides perfect regeneration which also provides immortality

based and axis pilled

Attached: 1647407905129.jpg (1852x2048, 348.91K)

Detect Evil. Mine would be so potent that I could even detect where evil has occurred or contributed to the creation of a thing. Not just people. More potent than mind reading; my ability would read the very metaphysical fact that evil is afoot and to what extent, concerning what. I frankly wouldn't even want to read minds and this ability if used in the manner I would use it would be far more broken anyway. Namely because the contents of minds and their philosophical outlook can be deluded.

Attached: Whos that Pokemon.png (512x512, 667.34K)

/thread
No matter how powerful you are, if you're being controlled by someone else that's already game over.

You'll get unga bunga'd by a rock lol

Does the world I got isekai'd to have its own magic system? Could I learn it?

I want what I don't have: Charisma

A truly indomitable will. Aside from resistance to any external influences ranging from mundane things like not getting horny or hungry if I don't want to, to being able to withstand extreme torture, I'd also like to be able to will my body to go beyond its human limitations. Like willing myself to stay away indefinitely if I wanted to, or to keep moving even after it is no longer physically possible.

Attached: Sarasa STRONK2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Pfft my karate is all I need

the ability to make friends

Attached: 1597276025584.png (250x250, 106.49K)

the power to instantly kill myself whenever I want.

A magic PC that would run forever and allow me to bitchslap people across the internet so I could spend all day every day finally freeing this board from your terminal shit taste.