Kengan

Bring your best Lu Tians as we mourn and discuss the loss of a legend.

Attached: lutongue.png (574x612, 393.91K)

Attached: crazywall.jpg (1442x1418, 288.04K)

semi related, but at this point daro really should break off on his own since he's the sole thing carrying this manga.

Attached: daro.png (1024x430, 207.38K)

oh no no no... anyone got chapter link i missed it
quints to free daro

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

checked, free daro

Attached: 5398A6D0-7537-447F-B3BA-720777EF1196.png (960x941, 692.79K)

Based Daro

Check kenganashura.com
>verification not required

cheers

I used to be perplexed at how much he seemed to publicly hate what he was doing. Now I hope he gets out too.

Can we have a Lu Tian fanart thread? I’ve hardly seen any legit fanart of him

quints of death
after kengan ends daro will do a slice of life cute girls doing cute things to heal himself

Attached: Ch. 150 (1).png (1017x7992, 1.25M)

Attached: 1599794222497.png (676x673, 101.42K)

Checked. Also Daro was saying recently that he wishes he could draw something about gods and mythology and stuff. Free Daro and let him join the Ragnarok team instead or something.
Honestly feel bad for him at this point, I know it's just a mindless wageslave gig for him that pays the bills, but imagine having to draw garbage like this week.

This feels like some sort of syndrome

Lu Tian was a literal who in a trenchcoat who immediately went crazy in his first fight and got squashed. That was it. It's like months and months of shitposting and bitterness and boredom have driven you all crazy and you think his character is some great loss to the series. Similar situation with Yumigahama, though he at least had more intrigue behind him with the Fang title.

Am I saying he was handled well, that I liked how he went out? No, but I didn't build up any substantial excitement for him, just "oh, the quiet guy in the trenchcoat, he looks strong".

Some people just get autisticly fixated to things user

I'm not saying Lu Tian is in himself something to get as angry about as Fei or Edward or the like, but I don't think that's what people are doing, it's more that this is just people pushed over their limit and the likes of this just feels like Sandro spitting in open wounds.
The way Sandro used him was just utterly pointless. There was zero purpose him in so much as surviving the first fight. Him genuinely being friends with the rest of Purgatory or being a loose cannon with no loyalty to the Worm went nowhere since he never saw them again and turned into a sewer troll Worm grunt with a one word vocabulary.
It's just aggravating the almost disdainful way Sandro uses all of his villains, Sandro even dropped the tease of him returning in his character bio and then this is the payoff from that. It would have been straight up more dignified if the Guihun overuse had just killed him after losing to Agito, at least then we could have had a cool scene of him realizing his mistakes and telling Agito it's up to him to avenge all of the other Gu experiments or something.

Lu Tian
>Kidnapped orphan
>Forced to go through Hell
>Humiliated and stomped by his older bro
>Manipulated and abandoned by his father figure
>Crippled by some meme powerup bullshit
>Put down like a dog in a fucking sewer
Yumigahama
>Just wanted to pay the bills
>Hunted down by slave master Metsudo
>Publicly executed for daring to find a better job
>Regarded as a villain despite literally never doing anything wrong or evil
Justice for my boys

should have merked raian and eddie at once desu

Attached: LU TIAN REVENGEANCE.png (492x768, 613.61K)

You're right. Eddie was the real loss this manga suffered.

Attached: 1621431217566.png (501x497, 294.12K)