One Piece

Who's in chapter 1044?
Post 'em

Attached: 1647653764423.jpg (456x384, 83.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all Kaido vs everybody filler until the end of the chapter, we don't see Luffy until the last panel, it still wont explain anything, and Hackda forces us to wait two more weeks for the cliffhanger to be resolved

Also: will Onigashima lose a tooth at this point?

You know 1044 will follow Oda's habit of teasing more.
In all honesty, we probably won't find out what's happening with Luffy until after the next break -- with a little tease on the chapter before it.
It seems like Oda rarely teases then immediately fulfills, unless it's smack in the middle of a fight. But Kaido and Luffy are not fighting right now.

>In all honesty, we probably won't find out what's happening with Luffy until after the next break
I'd agree if these weeks chapters weren't the final to the Volume. These chapters are going to be insane.

IIRC G4 was a tease and then fulfill when going from 783-784
I wouldn't care if he stretched it out a bit more but an earlier reveal will nip so much shitposting in the bud so I'm pulling for it

That's a good point. It is still possible. Depends on of he wants the vol to end with a bang are make the next one pure fire start to finish.

or make*

Why do I feel like that huge katana is a Checkhov's Gun?

It'll probably go like this
>Kaido rampages around
>Strawhats react to Luffy's death
>Zunesha says something unspecific about Joyboy
>Law and Kidd are offscreened by Kaido
>Tama (i guess) will say Luffy will win
>Kaido attacks Tama
>Luffy appears
>Break next week

Joyboy shows up and one shots Kaido (it's still not clear what his power is, Kaido just gets hit), Queen arrives on Brachiocopter carrying King ready to rejoin the battle, until they hear a roar and realize Kaido awakened zoan form has activated and it's no longer safe to be near Wano, Queen says he'll pass out after rampaging for a day but for now they should keep their distance. Pic related is sketch of the final page (I'm not great artist I just wanted to give scale and shape) Break next week

Attached: koido.png (1091x916, 62.86K)

>Break next week
2 chapters, then Golden Week.

I couldn't care less about Kekdo the eternal cheater, and Can't stop jobbing Ruffy. All I know is that the UNDEFEATED, THE UNTOUCHED, THE INVINCIBLE DJ, APPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
is going to come out on top having thwarted, not only the beast pirates, not only the straw hat allegiance, but also the fucking world government and won. Has been beating the scratch doooooooooon!~ of liberation far before that loser jobber Gooffy came did so, didn't even have to die to do so.

Attached: drums of liberation.gif (498x278, 1.12M)

kizaru shows up and whoops everyones ass, the end.

More like Kizaru shows up and jobs instantly.

Instantly loses to Appoo

Attached: The King.jpg (851x479, 244.67K)

Am not a Zorrokek, but it´s kinda weird that the two most destructive actions this arc were from him
>de-horn the island
>survive strongest attack in OP canon

Was knocked out by who? Apoo!

Attached: Check it ot.jpg (405x681, 30.38K)

I really like his fruit. Imagine if he awakens and turn his entire ship into a musical orchestra. All of them playing different tones to either cut, explode, bash someone.

Attached: IdU1u29.jpg (800x1155, 319.91K)

It's pretty impressive that, for once, Luffy is the one getting other people stepping in to stop him and help his opponent, instead of others helping him to stop whomever he's fighting.
Still, he's been bodied how many times already this arc? I know it's been a few.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_riots