New LoGH S3

I didn't even know this was a thing, but the continuation of Die Neue These just dropped, honestly everything after part 1 in the original left a lot to be desired, but I'm actually enjoying this version more I think

Attached: Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Gekitotsu.png (400x561, 382.38K)

nobody cares

Cool but i'd rather watch the original OVA.

Attached: yUzHxZV.png (956x619, 811.24K)

faggot

Cool. Give me nyaa link.

I care.

Original is better for part one up to only here's death, after that I'm not so sure

Attached: 1633693117991.jpg (2897x4096, 2.05M)

I was surprised by how much filler was in this episode. So far outside of dumb shit (Frederica pwning the Rosenritter in hand to hand of all things) we've had hardly any in this adaption.

I don't mind seeing Julian getting a training sequence except in this version he's not getting it from his three teachers and it's weird to show physical training rather than his piloting training since that's what he starts out as.

I do mind the weird recap though. It was awkward as fuck and didn't work in context.

Even in the remake, the Alliance side is so boring to watch

if only classical music was here

They removed the interesting parts of the fight such as Julian just barely escaping the exploding carrier. At least they didn't remove the Attenborough stuff like they did in Season 1.

Attached: 9F24FB92-036F-4333-9E18-AF335A5BE8B8.jpg (570x507, 46.06K)

The FPA's retarded antics were usually a lot of fun to watch, though. It was only the endless Julian dick-sucking that were such a drag

Attached: 1589197831933.jpg (960x720, 167.96K)

So how close is this to being complete? From a quick episode count comparison, original was 110 episodes while this seems to be about 27 episodes. So if it only 20% complete?

This seems like the kind of anime I'd rather marathon from start to finish so that I'm not forgetting important details while waiting for the next part, that's why I'm asking. If it's nowhere near complete then I'd rather wait a bit longer and get some other anime out the way

They've covered 2/10 novels and are now starting on the third. The OVA's "S1" and DNT's S1+22 both cover the same content with close to the same number of episodes.

It's closer to 30% complete. The first two cours of the re-adaptation basically cover the first season of the OVAs, or the first two novels. This one is starting at the OVA's season two, or the third novel.

There's 10 in total with a number of Gaiden novels.

There's four Gaiden novels, not including novellas and short stories published elsewhere (like Golden Wings or the Dagon Starzone Battle Report).

Thanks anons. I'll wait then. I did watch the first season as it aired but by the time the movie came out I didn't remember what was happening, so figured I'd just wait. I did enjoy what I saw and I'm also one of the few arslan senki fans that still exist, so I want to squeeze whatever enjoyment out of it I can get

how are the movies?

They really fucked up Kircheis' death scene.

Movie is literally the same shit except the focus on one side then release another movie focusing on the other one. CR is just pulling a Tri and cutting it up and releasing the movies as episodes.