Chainsaw Man

>A lot of people already know the staff. They said the anime will be very different from manga.
I read this in the previous thread. It's true?

Attached: Chainsaw Man Anime.jpg (2880x1890, 3M)

>They said the anime will be very different from manga
If that's true, it might have a shot at being good.

>They said the anime will be very different from manga
No one has ever said that
You will never be a woman

Seethe

Based, hoping for an AO Final arc

Nah, Fuji said the same thing at Jump Festa, too. He let MAPPA do whatever they want with the anime. Someone posted it in the old thread, does anyone still have that page?

Oh thank god, I was worried I might suddenly sprout a cunt one day.

Fujimoto was talking about the paneling and how it wouldn't translate well into animation so it's up to Mappa to change those scenes to make them work in anime format. He wasn't talking about the actual story or anything like that.

This. The anime can't be a 1:1 adaptation because of some pages.

>Anime Original Final Arc
How you would want it to be?

Different and good.

Attached: fe4ead006cf5a2ce1b5b3de35497baa7.jpg (822x1200, 163.88K)

This

More detailed.

I doubt "the different" means they will change the story like Aki will live or something like that. For ex the fights in CSM are pretty short, it's not working in the anime format.

>the paneling wouldn't translate well
says the mangaka whose paneling is drawing animation frames and waste an entire chapter in 4 moves.

Mappa will definitely extend the fights in Chainsaw Man. They most likely have tons of talented freelancer animators at their disposal. And CSM is a big project afterall.

There are format screws in the manga

Yeah, it means the pacing will be slower than manga. They can't just skip all the fights in the manga like Fujimoto did. Fans want to watch fights after all.

No it won't really slow the pacing down because unlike in JJK, there is no talking/explaining during fighting scenes in CSM, so even if they do extend them, that's like maybe 30-60 seconds of extra battle animation. Maybe 2 minutes in some big battles like Reze vs Denji and Denji vs Aki.

24 episodes full adaptation

It will be Kino