Shingeki no Kyojin

I think this place doesnt understand why the ending is so bad that its beyond repair. Its not because Eren ended up being a cuck for Mikasa. It was because every paradis island character (besides floch) did everything they can to stop the rumbling. The worst part about Erens reveal was he WANTED to be stopped and didnt truly believe in a complete rumbling which destroyed everything he developed. Its insane how stupid that the cast truly believed that Eldians stopping the rumbling would bring peace to the world and would save paradis island. It would be like America nuking 80% of the world, but Americans stopped their country from making it 100%. Do you really think the world wouldnt want America to be wiped out because Americans also saved them? The fact that Paradis island ended up being destroyed in the end just made every paradis island character a fucking idiot, including the ghost characters soluting them from beyond

It also ruins everything that these characters went through. All the pain, all the horrors of what they went through pre timeskip was for nothing. Do people forget just how fucked everything was at the beginning of the manga? Do people remember how scary and gory this world was at the beginning of the series because of the outside world? All the trauma, all the gore and suffering the characters experienced? Does Armin, Eren Mikasa remember the 3 years they suffered before joining the survey corps? Does Connie even give a shit that he is helping the people that gassed his village and turned his mother into an abomination? Do they just forget about everyone in the survey corps that brutally died in front of them? Does the audience that are caught up with the anime even remember or care? No. They just want le heckin avengers finale where they forgot every horrible thing that happened CAUSE KILLING AS SELF DEFENSE IS LE BAD. HOW DARE EREN KILL PEOPLE THAT CAUSED THEM HELL AND WANTS THEM GENOCIDED

Attached: thefamouspanel.jpg (753x1074, 328.79K)

*saluting

Cope, snk is trash

did u even read my post retard?

cope SnKtranny

Holy shit shut the fuck up whiny little bitch

No duh. It's trash and will be remembered that way. I honestly don't think I could rewatch it. I've researched dozens of animes but this one won't get one and all I'll do if someone brings it up will say it sucked

user, move the fuck on, it's fucking shit, you will legit get to the pathological Grief treshhold soon.

Based and FMAB pilled

This argument has been made plenty of times, it's just shipperfags being more vocal about their opinion.

>create character representing certain types of people
>make that character a cuck

and that's why this ending will always be hated, it's the ultimate troll ending

I guess occassionally, but its just drowned out by "MUH EREN BEING A SIMP"
"MUH CRINGEY PANELS"
"MUH WORM"
Its just so rare

Season 1: Eren gets kidnapped
Season 2: Eren gets kidnapped
Season 3: Eren gets kidnapped
Season 4: EREN KIDNAPS EVERYBODY

Anime onlys: What the fuck is going on?
Manga readers: Evil laugh

The walls were built to protect titans from Levi.

If someone says anime is for kids, I'll show them Attack on Titan.

Attack on Titan? No.. We Otakus prefer Shingeki no Kyojin.

Child eren: did you do it?
Adult eren: yes
Child eren: what did it cost?
Adult eren: everything :'(

Eren is controlling Isayama.

S1-S3 Eren: *chuckles* I'm in danger
S4 Eren: *evil laugh* I am the danger

Avengers endgame : we had the best charge ever.
Erwin : hold my beer!

Game of Thrones: Who are you?
Shingeki no Kyojin: I'm you, but better.

Mikasa appears in Season 4 Trailer
Anime onlys: I've never met this man in my life.

Reiner : why cant you let me die?
Isayama: NO.

Levi:''I have tons of fangirl "
Eren 19 years old: "Hold my abs!"

Eren S1: Call an ambulance!
Eren S4: But not for me!

Season 1: Eren, run!
Season 2: Eren, run!
Season 3: Eren, run!
Season 4: It's Eren! RUN!

Non manga reader: WTF is going on with the music and genre?
Manga reader: YES

Reiner : Have a beard
Mikasa : Short hairs
Eren : Long hairs
Everyone : Who are they?
Jean : I'm still a horse
Jean now : I'm PewDiePie

Remember when this was all about a noisy kid who wanted to kill titans to avenge his mother?

Friendship ends with Humanity
Titans Are my Friends Now

Zeke: I'm ineviteble
Levi: and i am LEVI ACKERMAN

Reiner: I'm sick and tired of walls.
Extroverts in quarantine: First time?
Introverts in quarantine: Pathetic

Zeke: I have an entire titan army
Erwin: we have a Levi

Mikasa: I can't wait to marry Eren!
Historia: Imma bout to end this girl's whole career.

Tybur: As Ambassador for the Marleyan government I declare war on Paradis
Eren: I’m about to do what you call a pro gamer move

Zeke: Ymir do what I ordered you to do
Ymir: no
Zeke: understandable have a nice day

I lost it when Kruger got monged

What manga could I read to cleanse my palate?
>inb4 back x problems
finished works only

What are you in a mood for?

He killed his mother, fuck anyone who thought that was a good idea

FLOCH LOST
EREN LOST
PARADIS LOST
ELDIANS LOST
THE GOOD GUYS WON
DEAL WITH IT

It's hilariously stupid on how isayama want to pull lelouch but have no idea how.
And he barely show the good side of the outside world. AMCJHL should spent more time on outside world, making friends, so it would at least make sense for the them to stop eren.
And the twist is fucking stupid.
>lol, i'm actually going to stop at 80% and you can stop me and become a hero
>yeah you just go to someone and claim you kill me, you didn't have to proof that
>because mikasa probably want to masturbate with my head after she cut my head
>oh btw, i'm going to erase your memories, levi and mikasa too, i can erase ackerman's memories now
>so it will be easier for you to stop me

Attached: 1598373429702.jpg (1280x720, 68.05K)

Just move on already man. For fucks sake complaining about the awful ending isn't going to change anything and the chances of an AoE are nigh impossible. user I know you were probably invested in this manga for 10 years at least, but it's time to move on to other things before the cope becomes impossible to control.

Attached: 1647187560502.png (724x712, 738.51K)

everyone knows this. You think you're smarter than the rest for posting this shit. kill yourself stupid worthless retard

Fun fact:
Eren is a cuck, Mikasa is a slut, the series sucked and the ending was trash.