Demon Slayer

o my transparent world

Attached: E0467899-5FD2-4CAA-987B-2E7381B525F9.jpg (2160x1620, 999.07K)

O MY CHOSEN PIECE

KNY has as many asspulls as Naruto but you have to get over it.

O my secret poison!

Attached: DD434B45-098F-4715-AAE9-CF7CC998B04C.jpg (1620x2112, 3.31M)

O MY RENGOKU WON POSTING

Tanjiro isn't chosen. Anyone could be in his position. Aside from the Hinokami Kagura anyway but anyone could learn it.

O my secret blood

Attached: D98B45B2-41B9-40D4-AF09-CE8DAB8A7280.jpg (992x1411, 1.64M)

O my grip

Attached: polll (2).jpg (712x568, 84.35K)

You do know who his dad is right? He was destined from day one

I wanna see an entitled inherited money kid Tanjiro talking down to some service staff saying "You do know who my dad is, right?"

Is he? Like if Muzan didn't kill his family, they would still just be a family of coal burners. Even if his dad or any of his ancestors mastered the Breaths, they didn't use it to fight but simply use it as a family dance. It's more karma catching up to Muzan, he hurt so many people that eventually he stir up the hornet nest

That one was actually great tho. It wasn't an asspull, it made total sense and was badass.

o my explosive growth

His dad was a nobody aside from having the mark. And somehow knowing secret techniques not even pillars could use.

Every shonen

>Viz TL
Does Viz fix all the translation mistakes?

The thing with KNY is that the battles are pretty simple. The focus of the battles is not on the techniques used, but emotionally how characters are responding to the battle. This is why I don’t care if there are what Any Forums would call “asspulls” in KNY. Watch a chess match if that’s what you’re into, I just want to feel something from these fights and KNY delivers that exceptionally well.

O MY READING A SHONEN AND BITCHING ABOUT SHONEN TROPES

Reminder that Tanjiro never got to master both Sun Breathing (vastly inferior to Yoriichi according to Muzan) nor Transparent World (can't access it at will like Koku)

Demon Slayer?
More like bitch slap slayer lol

Attached: E8992D5E-C6C2-4033-A5C9-5C2740FE022D.jpg (1620x2160, 1.09M)

Without ufotable no one would give a shit about this dogwater

>people bitch about Ino moving his organs to dodge attacks
>no-one had any issue when he did the same to dislocate his bones and move his organs to shimmy through the tunnels in the Red-Light distract arc.
OH MY MOVING ORGANS is such a minor nit-pick when this is a series where breathing good can do nearly anything.