Who is stronger?

who is stronger?

Attached: 69795.png (934x741, 515.47K)

Naruto.
Natsu literally is just 'MUH NAKAMA, *Gets amped and wins.'
Without it Naruto is stronger, not to mention he can summon 5000 clones all capable of just doing attacks above that turbo nuke of the 10 Tails Bijuu Dama

Natsu, he literally defeated a dude with infinite power via the power of friendship.

Lucy's butt

Attached: Lucy.jpg (1766x2048, 393.42K)

Stronger? Natsu
Cuter? Natsu
Hotter girl? Natsu

Attached: 53312408_p0.png (1704x1940, 3.71M)

Naruto can literally nuke mountains

Natsu defeated a war god with one attack that cut mountain ranges without power ups

Burnt time itself and one shotted shotted someone with infinite magic power.

More than that.
Look at the 10 Tails Bijuu Dama explosion, that thing DWARFED mountains.
Then Madara absorbs that power but ALSO Hashirama's Sage Mode power. Then Naruto IN BASE JUST SLAPPED HIM AROUND LIKE A DIME STORE HOOKER! *THEN* He goes KCM2. *THEEEENNN* After VotE2 he gets the Full Kurama for the first time EVER

Die, shounenshitter.

Natsu. By like, orders of magnitude. The only way you can assume Naruto is stronger is by erroneously trying to scale him to the moon-slicing thing.

Aldoron's individual fingers were larger than mountain ranges.

What character would make an interesting, tense, and leveled in terms of power output and resilience fight if paired against Natsu.

Asta or Meliodas

Shinra Kusakabe

the third option - the smell from your mothers vagina

Could you elaborate? How do you guys think the hypotheti fight would go?

Holy shit. I need to watch Fairy Tail asap

Asta doesn't hit hard enough to damage natsu, since his durability isn't reliant on magic like how it is in black clover.
Meliodas would crush both Natsu and Asta at the same time, wouldn't even need his demon mark.

>Asta
Doesn't have the raw strength needed.

>Meliodas
Would probably kill Natsu pretty horribly unless he holds back to the highest degree.

not sure, but blonde guys by nature will always be more beta, just how it works

Narutoverse has more hax, which is weird when Fairy Tail is literally all about magic, but Naruto literally stomp it's not close, Natsu should try fighting One Piece and the likes.

>Natsu should try fighting One Piece
nigger what are you talking about? natsu is a fucking country buster by now (and i'm talking actual countries, not three shit villages with 10 houses each). nardo could barely help stop a meteor, erza went against one almost dead and fucking one-shotted it, and she's not stronger than natsu

>natsu is a fucking country buster by now
Ask me how I know you haven't calc'd a single thing from One Piece.

holy shit people actually READ fairy tail and didnt just skimed through the pages to see ass and titties?

unbelievable

Attached: 1518889483714.jpg (423x452, 28.52K)

>Calc’s Kaido and Luffy’s clash
>Didn’t even come out as mountain level
>Despite two top tiers battling it out

As if DBSpics can even read.

Attached: 1635464563674713.jpg (1152x648, 291.4K)

yes people read things they like dumbass

what is they put those on?

Attached: main-qimg-6789ab8f4823a677b917f962519cd037.png (852x1136, 32.41K)

no i dont believe you
you guys are just making stuff up theres no way you sat through the same arc over and over and over for i dunno how many chapter it has

you are just fucking with me haha