Futanari no elf

No other niche manga has garnered such an audience on Any Forums. It's the definitive proof that liking futa is straight as otherwise it wouldn't have become such a big thing

Attached: 8.jpg (1280x1760, 227.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's working on the next part on pixiv right now, by the way.

Attached: 1633087703979.png (577x159, 45.03K)

>Big thing
Yes in more than one way

>It's the definitive proof that liking futa is straight as otherwise it wouldn't have become such a big thing

Or maybe either

>sexuality really is a spectrum
Or
>more people are gay or bisexual than you people think

Finally some good fucking food

Attached: p-cky.png (297x293, 41.85K)

has the mega been updated?

It now has the decensored Mara and Tansho colour pages from chapter 22, and a few caps from recent streams.
The past couple of streams have been much shorter than usual, or done almost completely under mosiac, so there are no streamcaps from past few days yet.

"Sexuality" doesn't even exist. "Homosexuality" is nothing more than just a fetish for people of the same sex. All these fetishes are, in turn, caused by abnormal imprinting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)

For example, many birds which are raised by humans grow up to only find humans as desirable mates.

Why is this elf so lewd?

Attached: 20210621-133632.jpg (1078x904, 490.76K)

Holy cope. Just accept that you're brain-damaged.

Have the elves finally decided to gangrape Yuri yet?

Nah, the cock itself is just a primitive sexual marker that turns people on like vaginas. Being gay is still fucking gay and abnormal because they're into the male parts that aren't a penis

No, you have brain damage.

>It's the definitive proof that liking futa is straight as otherwise it wouldn't have become such a big thing
Maybe you just have an overly structured concept of sexuality.

Sexuality does have a structure to it.

DNA.

Eggs & sperm combine to form new life. Anything else is a waste of time (I want to impregnate the dickelves BTW).

Except that's biological sex, not sexuality.

Sexuality is pretty much like food preference. I personally really hate sweat potato but some retards love that shit. This is why I don't like gay pride LGBT shit, it's like throwing a party because you prefer chicken to steak. Society would be better if we celebrated shit that actually mattered, like graduating high school.

I popped into his stream today after missing the last few and holy fuck it's getting steamy

Food preference is biological, as is sexuality. You don't find feces appetizing because all the humans in ancient times that ate it dropped dead, and so the ones who evolved a biological predisposition of disgust towards feces became omnipresent. Occasionally you'll have a person with a bizzare mutation or weird fascination with eating shit, but they almost certainly won't live to pass on their preferences.

Similarly, sure, as a man you can incidentally attracted to a man, but it's not a preference that continues intergenerationally (unless, despite being attracted to men, you still procreate).

You are talking about incidental events contained to one lifetime, I am talking about definitions that span generations.

This part of the chapter is almost entirely about sex toys. The next page is Avie using an Onahole

Lmao food preferences aren't biological. We don't eat shit for the same reason we don't eat dirt, we're taught not to. It isn't uncommon for babies to eat their own shit. It's why kids eat their snot, disgusting as that is. Preference of any kind is highly individual and has little to do with biology.