Why did Casca kiss Griffith? I don't get it

Why did Casca kiss Griffith? I don't get it

Attached: Kiss.png (1006x1041, 501.08K)

Trauma induced delirium. Also because Griffith has such kissable lips. Have you seen his lips? Who could even think to resist kissing those tender lips if they had the chance?

Griffith has his sharp nails to her throat, the madness of it all and the idea that if she submits to her rapist he might let her go.

>held in place by tentacle demons by the arms and legs
>being raped by demon god
>holding her face in place as he forces a kiss
Literally what the fuck is she even going to do against him

Casca was traumatised by this event, nothing she did past the first calls for help and advising Guts to not look were actually conscious actions of hers. She got crippled hard mentally, to the point that, by the end of the manga, she's still unable to remember old pals from the band without getting a huge PTSD attack, and Griffith is obviously forcing her to kiss him back.

Everybody's playing psychologist, women just do things like that my man.

Ayyo, you def gay, user.
Pretty much this.
Could have bit his lip or his tongue as a last act of defiance, but she's already been traumatised to the point that she's lost all willpower to fight back.

coping
She's a whore

She wanted it. What's not to get?

>implying Griffith is a god

Guts is just a KEK to the CHADith
>b-b-but she was forced and traumatised!!!!!1111
Then why was she aroused by CHADith’s presence when he visited Godot’s place during the Millennium Falcon arc?

Might as well be, nothing touches him after that point. Except for the chad Rickert who slaps his bitch ass.

Rub one out and come back to us, clearly you guys are too excited over a rape.

Because it's more sensual/intimate than just fucking and would make Guts even more furious

Attached: IMG_20220228_072234_196.jpg (910x1280, 220.46K)

Reminder that this manga is for cucked faggots who think a series about a a protagonist who constantly suffers in an unjust world is somehow nuanced and him “learning to live with suffering” is somehow a good ending
I fucking hate you people

Attached: D418A6BE-768C-453B-AC6A-A9DA37D0ED94.jpg (1448x2048, 924.73K)

So how was the Skull Knight able to fuck them up?

This

>would make Guts even more aroused
Fixed.

We know Guts enjoyed Donovan while we are on this topic

That's Femto's tongue, Caska isn't kissing him back

That being said, the scene really is supossed to blur the line between rape and cuckolding, and invoke feelings of emasculation.

Was griffith a homo?

Attached: IMG_20220318_220902.jpg (1996x1846, 456.38K)