MahoAko - Looking up to Magical Girls

Who's excited for the start of a big new serious arc?

TL dump last thread

Attached: kiwi.jpg (1457x1419, 972.15K)

How did we go from this

Attached: 1621414148489.png (655x706, 1.33M)

to this?

Attached: 1638489746366.jpg (1074x643, 224.42K)

I am scared and aroused.

>Before Any Forums
After Any Forums

Attached: mahoako_new_girls_colored.png (2266x1600, 3.29M)

> doesn't talk just makes monster noises
> immediately violates the hard line in a sand Utena would never cross and corrupts a magical girl
> hurts Sayo so badly it's not bdsm at all just torture

It wasn't totally clear how in control this whole process Utena was last chapter but this time the author made it really obvious that something is wrong. That thing isn't Utena, it's a monster

Don't do drugs kids

Purest form of love, huh?

Attached: 1647536520517.jpg (560x335, 94.91K)

I really have to wonder how Haruka and Kaoruko's relationship is going to evolve from here. It seems like they might have preexisting feelings for each other but getting mind controlled by a sex demon and forced to rape the girl you like can't possibly not taint that

Attached: haruka x kaoruko.png (1125x1600, 492.81K)

hottest scene in the manga so far

Considering how common it used to be in yuri works, I think it is fair to assume the purest form of love can't be tainted by a little bit of rape.

>Finally get magical girl corruption after holding out for it for months
>End up just feeling bad about it

Definitely got Monkey Paw'd on this one.

>virginity stolen by Octopus
>First kiss stolen by Magenta
Damn, Sulfur tries so hard to be so pure yet just ends becoming the most defiled.

Which is better?
> Sulfur is in love with Magenta and feels really weird about their first kiss being like this
or
> Sulfur is the only straight member of the cast and is furious that this bullshit keeps happening to her

>straight
user…

Why not both

First one. I'm not sure the 2nd one works because besides the demons, no humans seen in this series look to be male. It's an all-female society. In order for Sulfur to be straight, she would have to know what males are first.

I'm more worried about if and how magenta can recover from it

By being breastfeed by Alice.

what is this type of outfit called?

Attached: 1647635308022c.png (564x552, 289.7K)

Mascots. Never once.

It's kind of like a super skimpy leotard. I'm not sure if there's a specific name for it

Thats usually called a high cut leg, whether it be a leotard, swimsuit, etc.

leotard?