She went on to have sex with many men for lodging so her was steadily dropping

She went on to have sex with many men for lodging so her was steadily dropping.
The first guy got unused pussy, second with a bit of wear & tear.. untill she’s with MC to whom she discovers her secret to make him feel guilty for a free lodging. The guy is a naive idiot because if she was fair she shouldn’t have divulged the details and most importantly she shouldn’t have said she didn’t actually want sex with him. Not only did she offer used up cunt with many possible stds but also didn’t even try to maintain the act to not make MC feel guilty.
This is the worst. Honestly she should have been kicked out at that moment.
>I was a complete whore to my first few partners but now that I met my future hubbie I’ll cut down on whoredom and pretend I have regrets.
What a catch.

Attached: 15EA3025-5D66-43E9-8B5F-D6E09E064427.jpg (1280x720, 69.98K)

Im thinking you should go on holiday to Faggotopia

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

>Purityfag
Let me ask you retard, if a girl never divulged the fact she had sex with someone else and you loved her, would the fact she told you change anything? She gets tested and has no stds, would that actually matter?

Attached: 91283921803193.png (287x528, 168.38K)

>would the fact she told you change anything? She gets tested and has no stds, would that actually matter?
yes

>crossboarder
>is retarded
checks out

Gotou >>>>>>>>>>> Sayu

Attached: 1619476267247.jpg (1920x1080, 240.16K)

Better way to phrase this is: "How would you be able to test how many past partners your current GF has had?" There's no tangible way to make any comparisons. She could just be naturally loose with no partners or naturally tight with many partners.

Go back to your books, and your armchair, plant your trees, watch them grow…if more people valued home above gold, this world would be a merrier place

The celibacy magically reverts her cooch into near-mint condition. Still, the MC should've picked the other two.

Ok roastie

No.As someone who is dating a former slut, I don't mind it.

sluts turn me on.

do the meat curtains do anything? do they wrap around your benis?

Does she still do that thing with her tongue? It used to drive me wild.

I only have issues when preteens tell me they have been sexually active prior to me.

Maybe. She is open minded as fuck, so that's a plus.

i still would

She isn’t actually open-minded if she’s a slut. It’s more accurate to say her mind was pried open by countless cocks with different fetishes.

same

Attached: 1633459116406.png (759x427, 437.94K)

But as a perverted user, I could not have landed a better gf. This one has no limits. We have done all sorts of interesting stuff.

>pretend
headcanon

>We have done all sorts of interesting stuff.
Such as?

I hate sluts