Re: Zero (Novels)

Melonbooks has announced the fourth Rem side-story of arc 7.
>Localised Title Translation: Provisional Rem's Paranoias / Kindness can be Found Everywhere Edition
>Literal title TL: "There is no real devil(Oni) in the world" / "there are no Onis throughout the world".

Attached: 1647550256015.png (450x600, 166.95K)

Last chapter I read was when Priscilla showed up. Can I get a Quick rundown on what has happened?

What's the title of the other two sidestories?

Other three*

Empty Words of an Oni.
Oni Unexpected illness.
That which makes the Oni Stronger.

Attached: Dona-chan (44).jpg (2118x3177, 3.7M)

Rem is whore.

>the oni grows stronger
This isn’t good emiliabros

I mean the other two sidestories that come with this volume.

HIATUS END WHEN

A beautiful one

Attached: Rem (19).jpg (640x886, 61.1K)

ahaha die harlot

Attached: bea.png (817x588, 678.1K)

They played tag with an old man who has the record for Subaru kills at an unknown but we're talking 50 if not 100+ and then Satella showed up.

And then he returns back to his hideout so Ram can choke him some more.

Attached: 1643552105840.png (750x400, 144.07K)

You have to kiss Petra for hiatus to end

The titles for those are always the same I think

The Dragon Nation/Missing Child Search Chronicle 4 (Emilia camp side story)
The Land of the Wolves/Death unto the Weak, No Mercy(4): Todd(2)

Don't forget to add that Subaru was also making out with a milf fox lady while dying repeatedly.

Attached: 1643905321042.jpg (1543x2048, 559.13K)

Okay.

Also he, Medium and Al are children

Priscilla said she'll help Vincent to regain the throne but he needs to prove that the operation isn't a waste of time by succesfully recruiting one of the divine generals to their side, so Vincent decides to go for Jorna Mishigure who's the one leading the city of Chaosflame and who has revolted against the empire multiple times. So a team comprised of Subaru, Vincent, Taritta, Al and Medium head to Chaosflame. Right after they leave Rem has a talk with Priscilla who tells Rem she'll watch over her soon after Rem realizes Rui is missing and then Utakata tells her she helped Rui to get into the carriage heading to Chaosflame. There's also that scene where Subaru started banging his head against a wall because of Rem.

If she doesnt win in the main story Tappei will go down in animanga history as one of the biggest baiters.

Another great hiatus thread!

March 25-27 after the new volume 29 releases probably.

Attached: Dona-chan (5).jpg (2143x4646, 825.63K)

This title is bad for Rem and Ram

Is their a Ram/Rem version of this?

Attached: Rem (246).jpg (848x1200, 597.87K)