Go outside and stop sexualizing little girls you dumb otaku!

>Go outside and stop sexualizing little girls you dumb otaku!
>Also I'm selling Evangelion merch with sexualized little girls. Buy it, pretty please?
Hypocritical, much?

Attached: 12345.png (1027x1369, 2.01M)

He is a hypocritical cuck whose claim to fame is a unintentional masterpiece that he ruined. The george lucas of anime

I'm glad more people are calling out this hack.

Eva is not a masterpiece

Put me in the screencap

Attached: f34048a95918c45044033c0f1e37e3eec99f0ec6eb439cdd4c4cead28adc9227.jpg (379x639, 63.14K)

Attached: anno.png (1024x1024, 391.63K)

You think Anno designs every piece of merchandise? That's what the publishing company does. I'd be surprised if they even took his advice regarding special events.

Mr Anno you're too close

The duality of man...

he sexualizes them in his own movie

Everything has to go through his approval.

You got the wrong message from EVA. It's about how gay teenage boys are hot, and that german girls are floozies.

>>Go outside and stop sexualizing little girls you dumb otaku!
He never said this. You're imagining an enemy that doesn't exist just to justify your persecution complex.

Attached: 1287033389443.jpg (208x301, 11.58K)

Eva's trash

>The george lucas of anime
That's definitely an apt description.

Anno's true message, buy merch.

After watching Eva 4.0 this is the only anime I've seen that made me feel like buying their merch. The subliminal message in this movie worked on me.

anno doesn't care. he just wants you to be self-aware about it. and it's not like it's unusual to become a hypocrite when it comes to making money.

Mine's residual from the original series. Rebuild by itself couldn't have made me fall in love with these versions of the characters.

Attached: umi da.webm (842x500, 1.74M)

He's okay with sexualizing little girls unless you prefer Rei, in that case he sees you as a degenerate otaku.

based

Never ask a woman her age, a man his salary, or a weeb how old Asuka is and what Shinji did over her tits.

Anno said neither of those things, that's a fake quote

We need a fact-checker to verify this.