Buy manga they said

>buy manga they said
>support the industry they said
already 70 dollars and only 4 volumes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 3.10.13 PM.png (2020x1520, 1.11M)

>already 70 dollars
I have spent more on individual volumes.

If the product isn't worth it then don't buy it. We live in a digital age where you can command your personally owned machine to look at an image and replicate it with near perfect detail.

If the replica is as good as the original then there's no reason to buy it.

wow 70 whole trupoos

Attached: 8a6.png (632x672, 493.28K)

First time buying a book, huh?

>they said
Who said that retard?

>5 dollar cheaper
>more accessible for poorfags
based chainsawman

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 3.21.42 PM.png (1578x696, 833.58K)

retard

>buying english releases
I said support the author, not the industry.

Japanesu translations are pretty premium priced for what they really are as a book. Part of that is because you have to add a translator, a second editor, and a second profit margin in, part of that is because in theory it's a niche product, and part of it is because they can't print shit fast enough to sell it lately anyways.

Im learning japanese and trying to reach a level where I can comfortably read manga.

>buying localized trash
Kill yourself sub human

>noooooooo 70 bucks
Underage

I just spent $6 on a digital version of a manga volume that released just yesterday in Japan. Way cheaper than I thought. If shipping prices weren’t still as high as they were I might’ve gotten a physical.

You are not supporting the industry by buying westernshit anyway.

Post manga collection

This is false btw

>buying manga
>buying DIGITAL
Literally just rip the raws

I felt like supporting the authors, even though I’m pretty sure physical sales do more.

You can always check them out from your local library or download scans/digital copies. At least you're getting more story than American comics that cost as much for a trade paperback. Boo hoo, I have disposable income.

buy japanese if you actually give a shit

Attached: 1632530727135.png (320x320, 137.76K)