Tfw WW3 will start before one piece even ends

>Tfw WW3 will start before one piece even ends.

Attached: fetchimage (3).jpg (500x378, 78.16K)

I laughed

Oda gave up a long time ago

Attached: wan piss bad art.jpg (1759x1269, 1.06M)

Ive never found the appeal to one piece like how the fuck does it keep going on and on and who watches it? Even fucking naruto ended. What's the appeal?

> how the fuck does it keep going on and on and who watches it?
Is One Piece the simpsons of anime?

Attached: 008786.gif (320x240, 205.62K)

Sunk cost fallacy

but i love one piece

Sneed Piece

Normies who don't read one piece love to post shit like this on facebook

lole

Comedy and overarching mysteries.

Attached: GagPiece52.jpg (1067x1600, 497.41K)

>noooo it's too long, aaaaaa my ADHD
I don't understand this mindset.

>imagine being le strong and proud wanonese slaving away daily for 20 years only to be killed by Fourtricks

Be glad
Japs are notoriously know for making very shit endings
Remember OP as it is before radiation takes over you.

>WW3

Attached: 1644433652061.gif (500x283, 1008.38K)

I'm 100 percent sure the kids who watched this back in the 90's are probably balding and with bad arthritis. Not even dragon ball milked the fucking story for years. The year will be 2099 and one piece will still be GOING ON. I just dont understand the appeal of this manga/anime where it just doesnt end.

even if i tell you what;s the appeal you'll just say "that's no interesting" because you already decided you don't like it
so whats the point

watched season one and fucking BOUNCED kek i hate that faggoty ass "arlong empire HAHAHAHA" bouncing around my fucking skull i NEVER liked one piece as a kid it looks repulsive s1 was sufficient you faggots watched that shit night time cartoon and read its magazines i cannot BELIEVE you

>WW3
TWO MORE DECADES

OP is the McDonalds of the manga industry. It’s incredibly bad for you but retards love to consume it

but normalfags (like zoomers who say 'normies') are the chief audience of onepiss
I suppose you're an enlightened naruto and DBZ enjoyer as well

Manchildren refusing to grow up

probably