Really enjoying a manga

>really enjoying a manga
>translator drops it out of the blue
This is the 3rd time this has happened. I think I'll just stick with anime at this point.

Attached: 1630123389738.png (554x554, 288.69K)

what manga

Just learn Japanese.

Learn Japanese
I don't know Japanese btw

Ironic weebs

Their LIFE HOBBY is about consooming Japanese media but they're too prideful to admit that. "hmph why would I learn the language just to play some dumb games lololol". In 5, 10, 15 years. they will STILL consoom Japanese media while begging for (awful) translations from corporations who hate japanese media or fellow fans to translate them.

If you spend most of your free/leisure time consooming japanese media, then go learn the fucking language.
I started learning in 2017, diligently. Now I'm able to play and read through all the latest untranslated games. Meanwhile ironic weebs like vast majority of /fg/ are busy shitposting, whining and begging for spreadshit "translation".

Learn the langauge. You had at least a decade. Don't waste another decade doing nothing.

Attached: 1522653063863.png (787x841, 775.44K)

There are tons and tons of complete manga, maybe try them and leave ongoing stuff for later

>-oom
>-ooming
Back to Twitter

Kill yourself, election tourist.

how do I start learning Japanese

Not by listening to Any Forumsedditors.

Anki and just talk regularly with your waifu.

I'm too retarded to learn Japanese OPs probably the same. Or just doesn't want to put in the thousands of hours that it would take a smart person.

>This is the 3rd time this has happened
>only the 3rd time
You must be new here

Learn hiragana. Then learn katakana. Then start learning grammar, vocabulary, and kanji. But literally the first step is learning hiragana

don't use anki

>learn kana
>skim basic grammar from tae kim
>watch children's shows
>translate with deepl, or jisho
>graduate to shonen manga and VNs
>get japanese subs from kitsunekko, or a texthooker
anki is a dekinai trap, just read a fucking book if you want to retain kanji
don't go to /jp/ they have no idea what they're talking about
30 minutes a day is more than enough to become conversationally adequate in 2 years
do it for 12 years and you've essentially graduated nip high school

Attached: 1557809973257.jpg (364x409, 51.73K)

What's the best way to learn kana?

Based uncomfortable truth poster. Of course the dekinais will get mad though.

Attached: 1568129948661.gif (560x315, 140.21K)

F

>apparently tons of people on Any Forums that know Japanese
>never see any threads about untranslated stuff
This is like the "of course everyone on Any Forums reads manga" posts and yet it doesn't reflect in the actual content of the board.

Even with translated niche manga, it's hard enough keeping threads alive for more than a couple hours when new chapters release. Also many probably know enough Japanese to manage simple manga yet not enough to feel confident starting in depth discussions about more serious ones.

Scanlation threads