Boku no hero academia

Honest, unbiased opinion on the villains.

Attached: 0210817170534.jpg (1080x582, 106.96K)

toga and twice are the only good ones

Gentle and La Brava were the only ones I cared for.

I like revenge stories so Dabi’s my favorite.

>These 3
Shit
>Twice
Decent

deku can go toe to toe with the dude who can destroy half a entire city in 5 seconds but he can't handle a girl with a knife

>Fetish Drama
>Family Drama
>Family Drama
Toga is the only one with unique problems in this pic. Wonder how she'd react to having her blood sucked.

>"I burned my dick, so I will become a mass murderer and take revenge on my father"
Yeah, but Dabi is taking revenge on people who never wronged him.

They all deserve death.

>tfw Dabi has more chances of getting redeemed than the other 2

Does he tho?

My wife Toga is too cute!

Reminder that hawks will murder toga and you all will rike it

Attached: IMG_20220318_131741.jpg (500x568, 66.23K)

Any Forums BTFO again

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-131848.png (720x871, 527.68K)

Yes. Toga is a crazy bitch at heart and Shiggy is too powerful to be kept alive.

Why do people keep saying this manga is predictable when something like this chapter happens? people kept predicting Toga's redemption and this chapter somehow said the opposite.

that's crazy that it's happening with the volume with that shitty cover. even Hori admitted the composition was half assed.

And Dabi is a crazy attention whore who kills for fun, your point is...

Nothing a cup of noodles can't fix. Dabi just needs to sit down and have a talk with Shoto and understand his point of view.

It feels like the reasons one might become a villain in this society were written so far past their introduction point that it's been damaging to the idea that they should be treated like people. The majority of villains ever seen are still berserkers and maniacs. The fact that even the ones with motivations mostly just target all of society instead of specific targets of their problems (like a normally written bad guy would) undermines their believability even further. The first movie's villains are still some of the only primary antagonists who set a realistic non-vague goal with clear gain to it that followed motivations, targeted the right place and planned accordingly, had backup plans and exit plans. And it's barely canon. Hori did not write that movie.

I really think the setting should have been written problems-first to actually ground what villains were after, it's cheap that they were introduced too late to prevent writing so many generic chaos-causers to justify the hero profession.

Hori fucks everything up once more.
/thread

It's predictably bad and Hori always picks the worst, most obvious route

Toga has love and sympathy, Dabi is hateful and cruel, stupid dabi fan.

Can you explain that please? How is it predictable?

I'm not good with sarcasm, never were, are you serious or joking around?

she has so much love she can barely contain it!

Attached: 1644722128466.png (1738x1310, 711.52K)

I didn't predict that the story would pull Deku to the entirely wrong place to do nothing, solely to briefly set Toga vs Uraraka in motion and leave it at that, because I like Horikoshi and expecting that beforehand would have been insulting.

Underwhelming, I also thought shigi looked cooler with the hand mask

They were on a good path until the shitty villain arc when they completely undid all the progress they made for some cheap "feel bad for me" flashbacks

She loves the league, Dabi hates everyone.

No see, mass murder and the destruction of civilization in its entirety is justifiable because my dad was MEAN

There are 2 maybe 3 sympathetic villains, the rest are pure evil

shame she's literally just an irredeemable simple minded murderer. she's so hot.

Attached: thighs.jpg (1280x1817, 290.56K)

>shame she's literally just an irredeemable simple minded murderer.
That is Dabi, Toga has love, LOVE.

Toga's "love" just means murdering people. she will never ever be actual friends with anyone, she only wants to drink their blood.

I can fix her.

Ochaco will make her be friends with her and she'll LIKE IT!

Attached: scary.jpg (720x405, 29.33K)

Nothing wrong with that. Deku can fix her

Attached: 1580092903355.png (650x650, 238.59K)

terrible stabbing technique
is this stinker actually supposed to be good at what she does?

He wants to be Toga's victim

Attached: 1528399504838.jpg (657x821, 78.92K)

Very well then, name one time Dabi cared about anyone else or showed a redeeming quality, and use canon panels from the manga, not headcanons.

no one cares about dabi
dabi being worse doesn't make toga good

Dabi's "love" just means murdering people. she will never ever be actual friends with anyone, she only wants to make daddy suffer.

you forgot to change the pronouns in your passive-aggressive mirror post. good try though.

>doesn't make toga good
Yes, it does.

Deku suffering when?

Attached: 92007150.jpg (846x1200, 491.01K)