"Villains" who had a point

"Villains" who had a point

Attached: pain-six-paths-from-naruto.jpg (1400x700, 91.72K)

Adolf Hitler

fpbp

Was he even really a villain? He wanted revenge on the village/politicians who attacked village and killed his family and friends so he just got really strong and killed them. He even cucked Obito and Madara out of their own rebirth Jutsu.

I seriously can't think of one thing he did wrong besides sacrificing himself

Attached: makishima_shougo.png (600x933, 576.49K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

Making yourself judge jury and executioner with no oversight makes you into the same corrupt opponent you are trying to overthrow

kill innocent ppl in some village ?
the random children and families there were not the ones that killed his family buddy
he did plenty of shit wrong

Anyone else wish we knew some backstories on the other Pain bodies? Did he dye their hair orange, or were they all natural red heads he chose?

You will never be an underage OP

Attached: 1492205401821.jpg (460x569, 38.31K)

Fpbp, fuck jews

From an obscure anime nobody's watched.

Attached: 513289.jpg (3066x4298, 1.89M)

Was he wrong? I don't think so

Attached: tumblr_b1fa5ba866fa35b830c9008334799bcb_4ffcee6c_540.png (540x297, 143.74K)

This fag was so cringy whenever he was on screen.

Honestly not nearly as bad as the girl who could pull a trigger on a dominator to turn someone to mush but not on a real gun, not even to save an innocent person who also happens to be her best friend.

He was a villain but his plan for world peace was a hell of a lot better than Naruto's, who had none at all.

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks,by the way did tell you that I love war?

Attached: Major_in_chair_slightly_cropped.jpg (1416x1080, 199.01K)

Do elaborate.

Attached: 1420932988578.jpg (999x720, 86.13K)

Eren

How was she supposed to do that from that distance with that shotgun anyway?

>Villain
Desu, I...

Honestly his plan for making Akatsuki a ruling class that would hold the world hostage with the threat of instant Bijuu nuking if they fucked around too much wasn’t a bad one.It’d be prone to corruption after only a few decades, but its on par with the Kage system in that regard

He wasn't even trying to hide behind the girl user, with some care and repositioning she could've probably taken his head clean off. Also I half-believe if she had asked for a clear shot he would've given it to her.

Shoot his legs.