Mushoku Tensei

How did you like the OVA about misadventures of our favourite Superd anons?

Attached: redhaired sperd.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

broskis I'm reading the light novel and I swear the world building and the number of characters this thing has is insane

I enjoyed it a lot but I wish there were less loli/shota shit, I hope they are all grown up in the next season.

For me? it's HitoCUTE

Attached: hitogami cute.webm (1920x1080, 333.46K)

In English or Japanese? Is it good enough to read the manga or does it change shit?
Cliff a shit, discount rudeus but with a small dick

The anime would need a lot of OVAs to cover all the side stories for certain characters. But it's great

>Cliff a shit, discount rudeus but with a small dick
say that again please

Attached: 1646313071426.jpg (1138x1213, 247.49K)

i've been reading the light novel in english and the english is very good. I suggest it. Start from volume 7 onwards

He's actually rudeus with a fth build rather than an int one and a whore wife rather than 3 seiso ones
Their dicks are both the same size

He married Elinalise? Ha! Talk about turning a (w)ho(re) into a housewife! I know she's cursed and all, but helps her out. Talk about getting the short end of the stick.

Currently reading chapter 5 of volume 12 and I'm already feeling like shit reading the chapters' titles.
>Parents
;-;

Just bought volume 7, I'm finishing volume 12 after following the m*nga, then I'll come back from the beginning and read everything again. I'm waiting for volume 13 still.

> 1, ..., 7, ..., 10, 11, 12
I hate how every in-between volume I need is way over the usual price...

I would actually recommend starting from volume 1, since it has many little tidbits, other character POVs and a few side story chapters that were omitted in the anime.
But I guess if you just want the main story go to vol 7

Eris described Rudeus as "Quite robust down there" in her POV in LN6 so its canon that Rudeus' dick is at least 6.5+ inches.
Meanwhile Rudeus reveals that he has seen Cliff's dick on many occasions thanks to them fucking like bunnies as said that he was neither big nor small.

Eris probably hasn't seen any other dick than maybe her father's or grandfather's so I doubt she knows what she's talking about.

true but you don't have to have seen other dicks to know if something is big or small. I also remember that some time in the school arc Rudeus mentions how he's happy with Paul's genes, because his dick is much bigger than his last one, which is probably how he convinced a bunch of girls to sleep with him in the academy

Take two.

Attached: Rudy_Interview.png (540x1092, 207.39K)

Attached: 98.webm (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Paul's huge dick is a gift. Use it wisely.

>UOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
>GET PREGNANT!!

Attached: 1638627886095.png (849x1200, 810.68K)

Said Lilia to Zenith after she made him promise to never fuck Lilia again.

did Magonote himself mocap Hitogami for the anime?

MT LNs are in a league of their own I feel like manga is alright it’s not terrible like some people say but yea next to the LNs manga’s pretty mediocre/below average

I have no idea why Rifujin keeps trying to push the "Paul consideres Lillia his wife as much as he considers Zenith one", while he only slept with her once in 8 years and it was because of a Succubus

But how do you know Eris' and Rudeus' definition of big is the same?