Is this what has become of Dragon ball?

Is this what has become of Dragon ball?

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-110329_Firefox.jpg (1076x1616, 869.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally Looney Tunes. Goku is Bugs, Gas is Daffy.

>promotional comicalization
Doesn't count

Kek

Dump the chapter

Good chapter. It was so fucking thoroughly retarded it actually loops back to being good.

Full chapter ?

Someone post the chapter

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012865

>is this what has become of dragon ball
>Brolly wanted to kill Goku cause he cried when he was a baby
Dragon ball always was like this

The pee joke aside (which is quite reminescent of Dragon Ball actually so that's ok), the chapter was actually interesting.
Not only the oracle fish didn't recognize Gas, despite him supposedly being the "strongest being in the universe" but Whis also hint about Goku using UI in a saiyan way. I'm a bit disappointed Goku didn't teleport to Vampa though, it would have been fun to see Broly next to Gas.

jesus, did they let this place write it.

I'm gay.

Why did they fucking kill the other thread, what a bunch of retards

Enjoying Dragon Ball? Not on my watch. You all will be miserable like me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: gasgasgas.jpg (799x717, 190.75K)

>the manga thread got deleted
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He HATED it.

Attached: 1AAF1001-CCB9-425E-A6F5-2C550FD749E3.jpg (1170x929, 684.55K)

First entertaining chapter in like half a year. Gee I sure can't wait until it goes back to Granolah vs Gas for three months straight

>TFS Goku hating his parents
Funny.

>JOBhan pic
Of course he did

>he posts this after the first good chapter in months is released
topkek