One Piece

Oi, Kaido… Our fight isn’t over yet…

youtube.com/watch?v=o_e_Nd50-wc

Attached: CD60D57C-4954-4651-858F-F29D7544E582.jpg (1463x2048, 425.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GO8PhToN7zw
youtube.com/watch?v=cdAe0etpNgc&lc=UgxF0Hf2cwlu6gQcA_l4AaABAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s dead accept it, and so is zoro. Nami is the main character now like she always should have been

>inb4 chapter comes out, everyone loves it, /opg/ stops throwing shitfits

all the fan art designs of Luffy awakenings are fucking retarded.

From all the awakening users how many of them changed their appearances?

I don't even read One piece anymore (dropped it around Dressrosa) but I can't wait for the upcoming spoilers. It's either gonna be full coping from the fans or haters getting btfo'd

>phoneposter

Jesus Christ

ULTI THANK

Attached: IMG_20220318_233738.jpg (1384x2048, 1.4M)

>It's either gonna be full coping from the fans or haters getting btfo'd
Its gonna be fun thats for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=GO8PhToN7zw

kino

we get film red info next chapter too

>MUH BLUE FLAMES

Retards thinking science laws apply to One Piece universe. I hate headcannonfags so much its unreal

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 15.94K)

Post crazy predictions now! since we know big mom isn't 100% down for the count now luffy will have an insane 1v2 fight( after several filler chapters)

of course but I suspect these images are being drawn by dbz Mexicans

Interesting. I feel more at ease now, thanks user

Because Oda has evolved?

Now, who's right?

Attached: 1542753853418.png (1920x1920, 2.97M)

of course but I suspect these images are being drawn by dbz Mexicans.
Katakuri can turn body parts into mochi, he doesn't have mochi hair... unless he chooses to

Bink's Sake

>"Now comes a storm through the far-off sky

>Now the waves are dancing, Beat upon the drums

>If you lose your nerve this breath could be your last
>But if you just hold on, The morning sun will rise"

First "Laugh Tale" being in the song, now this. Goda can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 9eec1da9f1550f7598e4425107be50077ad68d7ar1-947-720v2_hq.jpg (947x720, 66.73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cdAe0etpNgc&lc=UgxF0Hf2cwlu6gQcA_l4AaABAg

>Buggy comes to Wano
>”You really couldn’t take this weakling, Luffy?”
>Merks Kaido in .3 seconds flat
>Never get a Kaido flashback
>Doesn’t explain anything
>Leaves

Attached: 7BC34316-0B8B-4486-BA88-C8429AF2317C.png (606x685, 168.72K)

>I hate sciencechads so much its unreal
the unintelligent generally do

Attached: Enel smug..jpg (1200x675, 133.4K)

Science isn't real

Attached: 1456254095258.png (1048x1920, 1.6M)

One Piece fans can't be critical. Yamato is an extremely contrived character. Not only does her existence contradict a lot of plot points (Robin not being able to find out about her and Denjiro not telling the alliance) but her extreme strength was incredibly necessary to the alliances success. The alliance would be screwed if this random character didn't literally appear out of thin air.
What's worse is there was no conflict with her character. She was a Luffy fan girl from the start. Oda realised just how badly he messed up with the character and needed to speedrun her development since he needed her to unquestionably be on Luffy's side from the beginning. She's a poorly done Barto. But at least Barto was a gag character and he wasn't the central focus of the conflict. Yamato is incredibly important and practically the third or fourth strongest character in the battle. It's just lazy writing.

You have this carefully crafted narrative spanning hundreds of chapters. The Scabbards are built up and their relationship with Oden established. Suddenly at the last minute they're made to play second fiddle to an Oden wannabe.

Which brings me to my next rant. She's so manufactured to be popular.
>Luffy fangirl
Check
>Coomer design
Check
>Connection to important past characters
Check
>Incredibly strong
Check
>Quirky
Check
>Straw Hat candidate
Check

She became popular just based on her design. Realistically she's just a shallow character with surface level themes pasted onto her with a substandard and fairly generic backstory specifically aimed at justifying the contrivance she presents.

Sorry about the rant but I just get frustrated by the lack of critical thinking One Piece fans actually engage in. I've been told to stop reading the story just because I said it would be bad writing for the story not to acknowledge Carrot's current trauma and grief. As if anything Oda craps out automatically has to be solid gold. I love One Piece but man is it frustrating

ZKK soon.

Attached: 1646895505689.png (508x413, 193.44K)

>says as he posts a man so smart he engineered a ship that took him to the moon

Attached: Enel munching on an apple.gif (300x225, 91.73K)

Who's stronger, Luffy awakened with Nika/Joyboy powerup or Adult Gon?

>unironically seaman slurping manga

I stopped following after Kaido knocked out Luffy. What has happened since then? Is Oda STILL on Wano? Anything interesting happened since then? Or should I come back in 5 years once he finally reaches Raftale?