Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Expectations for the final battle? Everyone relevant is right here. Eida, Daemon, Code, Kawaki, Boruto, Mitsuki, Sasuke, Naruto, Shikamaru,Amado, Delta and Sumire

Attached: FOFXhyMX0AM2DrQ.jpg (1536x2048, 277.37K)

BoruSumi on suicide watch

Attached: Borusara canon.jpg (378x335, 80.63K)

Kaguya gets unsealed by either side and convinces her to help them.

>Everyone relevant is right here
>no salad
was a fitting first reply

Is Boruto worth reading now? I stopped with the reveal of Jiraya "clone". I dont know how many chapters since then were published

Where new boruto movie? Naruto already had like 3

boruto was always worth reading, you can literally read everything within a couple of hours

Sasuke is there too I'm pretty sure.

yes, but op mentioned him, unlike salad, while he mentioned sumire, who was brought into the manga for the sole purpose of being shipbait, and amado, who isn't much of a fighter compared to anyone there unless he's hiding something

Get away from him, bitch

Attached: 95017622_p0_master1200.jpg (811x1200, 641.11K)

Anime writers are too busy with endless filler arcs and trying to improve the manga's snail paced plot to be able to do more movies.

Even SP seems to be pushing BoruSara tbf

Attached: BoruSara birthday.jpg (900x450, 163.46K)

Might as well given how they've been glued together for like 4 years worth of fillers.

OP here, i genuinely forgot about Sarada kek

>Their birthdays are barely appart
How could this happen?

casual molestation of Boruto is just a team 7 pastime, apparently

Attached: 0017-021.jpg (1067x1600, 226K)

Conception 4some

maybe salad was born a couple of weeks early, it's not that strange, most people in my family were born 2-3 weeks early

the will of fire

Are we ever going to see them like this bros?

Attached: BoruSara.jpg (729x729, 221.32K)

What the fuck was Ikemoto even thinking here? At least the Salad molestation has the excuse of her being concerned about the ayyfication

Mitsuki’s only personality trait is loving Boruto in the manga.