Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

I want to be bitten by Marin-chan

Attached: marin.jpg (1920x1080, 194.57K)

How wide can her mouth get?

Attached: marin.jpg (1920x1080, 243.77K)

>WUUUUUUUW
>I WUUUUUUUUUUUUW GOOOJOOO
>GOJOOO KYUUUUN SHUUUKIIIIII
>GOJOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>GOJO SHUUUKIIIIIII
>AAAAAAAAAAAA
>GOJO DAISHYUKIIII
>SUKIIIIII GOJO
>KEKKO GOJOOO

Attached: marinscream.png (649x1075, 469.57K)

kill yourself faggot

love hotel episode tonight?

Attached: 948c779bb91e3faf0867c81df0329df4eee86876edb07e17b37577088dd9d96e.jpg (2400x1080, 355.43K)

bump

The whole comiket crowd can fit in here

Why would anyone want to fit whole comiket crowd into Marin's mouth?

teeth custom crafted for biting pillows while being rammed

Can she get wider than Juju?

Attached: 1645246541357.png (1280x720, 764.29K)

Attached: CUNNY 7567.png (907x1280, 783.78K)

Attached: Juju.webm (880x472, 979.25K)

cute feets

cute leg kicker

>love hotel episode tonight?
maybe, they better not extend the "filler content" to the point where we get cliffhangered with the making of the succubus suit.

Attached: Nowa_wants_food.png (555x611, 146.3K)

oh, I guess you didn't see the preview?

Attached: OHHHHHH.jpg (862x485, 55.88K)

CH73 is out faggots

Attached: lesbian feelings.png (1360x1920, 403.27K)

Her being a lesbo would be boring as fuck. It would be much better if she disliked Marine, because she likes Gojo.
The loli basically disappeared for like 40 chapters and it was apparent she's Marine but less original, so not a true love rival.
This girl could approach Gojo as a cool-but-soft-inside kinda girl, that would be much more aproachable than Marine, due to not being as popular and being knowledgable in cosplay making, like he is.
This would force Kitagawa to do something for Gojo and break the stalemate.

She doesn't seem like she likes him that way. The fact she saw a cheerful marin in the flashback of why she doesn't like her followed by sweating is that she's a lesbian in denial or just has feelings for her and doesn't want to act like an idiot in front of others. Since her whole thing is looking cool. Juju does have feelings for Gojou though but nothing will come of it.

>Her being a lesbo would be boring as fuck. It would be much better if she disliked Marine, because she likes Gojo.
id wonder how that would work out, they only talked via text message for a while and the whole time our wide boney hand boy that she was a dude.
I think its more likely she assumes marin is a cunt that dismisses people's hobbies or some bullshit and we get another gojokun moment where he says it doesn't matter that akria is a gash she makes cool swords.

where's the tongue ring?

why are they lewding her more than the other grown females?

Because she's the oldest.

I doubt it's because she's lesbian. It's propably what said, and she thinks Marine is just a gyaru slut that dresses in cosplay for attention and Gojo will have another arc of helping someone realize how cool Kitagawa is.
I just hope it will end up in some romance progression (Wakana realizing he has feeling for her, while convincing cool girl to befriend Marine). That's why I wished for her to be a love rival, she seems mature and cool. Gyaru vs a cold hearted cool girl that hates her is something I've never seen, it would be fresh.

Because her sister is going to get the same kind of treatment in the manga soon.

Attached: boob hider.jpg (1360x1920, 1.02M)

When does she get sexually harassed by her classmates?

Attached: 20220317_150241.jpg (1050x1200, 630.96K)

Still leaning with lesbo and if that isn't the case I doubt she likes Gojou. 50 bucks whatever this fake drama is will get cleared up within 4 chapters tops.

SHE’S 15 YOU SICK FUCKS

So she's been fuckable for six years according to the guides. Ok.

Attached: 1647474489011.png (754x401, 223.49K)

Yeah I know it probly won't happen, never said it would. Just think that would be fresh and interesting. Bout time we saw some development or real drama. Last few arcs felt like the same thing all over again.

Yeah, sorta odd for a female mangaka to establish a couple and not have them fuck. I was expecting Gojou to tear Marin in half 2 volumes ago.

She is a fucking giant compared to the average middle schooler. It is she that can rape a shota if she wants.

I would try to climb her if she was in my school...