3x3 bread

post yours!

Attached: anime.jpg (1500x1497, 816.56K)

0/9 needs more Kiki

Attached: Kiki.png (1500x1060, 3.29M)

Why is turn a the only gundam in threads
cute

Attached: Woʌᴉǝ 3x3.jpg (1500x844, 1.5M)

I recognize ponyo and fma.
Any other anime like Now and then, here and there ? It was so rough and amazing.

2/2
9/9
1/2 - Omoide Poroporo

Attached: Anime Series 3x3.jpg (1000x1000, 1.54M)

1/2. Natsume's first season was nice, but I wasn't a fan of them introducing other human characters. I thought it was at its best when it was just Natsume and the Yokai.

0/2 I think? I don't know, I always get tripped up with trying to recognize landscape pictures.

3/6

Attached: 3x3 test.jpg (3880x2200, 3.46M)

5/5 what’s the middle one?
Kiki
Jin roh is the most boring film ever made but the rest are good.
Looking forward to grunge?
Phos

Attached: Manga 3.png (1071x1500, 2.81M)

Attached: favs.jpg (2880x2040, 3.83M)

>Looking forward to grunge?
no

Attached: 3x3anime.png (1365x920, 1.27M)

-1 Here and There
7/8

Kiki/bestMiyazakimovie

9/9
Would befriend.

8/8
Unique aesthetic 3x3.

6/6

10/10

Attached: 3x3 finished.jpg (2951x3012, 3.03M)

9/9
I have no idea
baguette/9

Attached: gimp_anime.jpg (640x850, 206.34K)

>Turn A
Opinion discarded
Kiki is meh
I have Zeta on mine, could change it to 08th Ms. Also based Ninja Scroll appreciator
Ping Pong is shit. It's only liked because simple people are trained to think anything that has an artsy artstyle is good.
Monster is mid HBO drama tier, Steiner is the only great thing about it

- Flcl
>No old anime
Opinion discarded.
Based shonen appreciator. But why no Kenshin?
Unique tase != good taste
Watch more films.

Attached: finalanime3x3.jpg (3264x2075, 2.2M)

6/7 +here there, haibane, natsume, fma, turn a, uchiage hanabi(?)
never watched 12kingdom and ponyo
4/9 +conan, ppta, eva, ccs
7/9 +revue, aria, saraia, musishi, sympho, gem, doot-doot
5/7 +gem, ykk, azumanga maybe rosario too, soremachi
6/9 +fma, psychopass, summer wars, here there, arakawa, idk about berserk
6/9 +kenshin, lotgh, redline, char counterattack (?), planetes (?), ergo proxy (?)

Attached: anime 3x3.png (1200x645, 1.23M)

>It's only liked because simple people are trained to think anything that has an artsy artstyle is good.
No, I like it because of it's "work hard and remember to have fun" attitude. The unique aesthetic is just the icing on the cake.

OK Mauritanian

>Ping Pong is shit. It's only liked because simple people are trained to think anything that has an artsy artstyle is good.
Shit opinion. Ping Pong isn't liked for the aesthetic but the story
>Monster is mid HBO drama tier, Steiner is the only great thing about it.
>Monster
>drama
>confuses drama for a mystery thriller
Amazing.

Attached: very unimpressed rika.png (440x414, 163.17K)

>Shit opinion. Ping Pong isn't liked for the aesthetic but the story
not the user you're quoting but i could watch pingpong, the show leans more towards life than the sports, i dont really gives a shit about actual sports anime like Inazuma or Haikyuu.

>Ninja Scroll
I haven't actaully seen ninja scroll, i assume you've mistaken top left for it but it's actually mai mai miracle.
Zeta is really good, loved every episode set on earth, it's impressive how relevant it still is to this day.
Not the biggest fan of it's conclusion but i don't mind the actual last episode. Scirocco should'have been flashed out way more instead.
Ping pong is really good

>Shit opinion. Ping Pong isn't liked for the aesthetic but the story
Yeah people see the artsy aesthetic and automatically think the story is good and the show has something to say.
When all it really is is just a bunch of "characters" repeating lemotifs to ad nauseam "muh blood tastes like iron" "muh hero" "muh I love you".
Watch Joe

Kill yourself newshit

++Haibane
+Turn A
-Now and Then
>Why is turn a the only gundam in threads
Out of the ones that I've seen(0079,Zeta,ZZ,Chars Braindamage,Unicorn,Victory,0080,Turn A,After War,00,Seed,Destiny) only Turn A was good.The others range from slightly above average to shockingly bad.
++Monster,Eva
+Ping Pong,CCS
+/-Conan
+Aria,Mushishi
+/-Gems adaption
++HnK
-Rosario,OP post timeskip
+/-YYH
-OP post ts,HxH after Yorknew,Naruto post ts,Jojo
You are retarded beyond belief.

Attached: 3x3 Manga Freesia-Pandora Hearts-Houseki no Kuni-Gunslinger Girl-Berserk-Nausicaä-Eternal Sabbath-Blame!-7Seeds.jpg (1855x3000, 2.21M)

>repeating lemotifs to ad nauseam "muh blood tastes like iron" "muh hero" "muh I love you".
That's only said at the end, by only two characters, proving that you didn't watch it. The motifs are about flight, birds, which symbolize freedom, and water, which represents drowning in one's thoughts. It has a lot to say about talent, ambition, finding your passion in life, the limits of hard work and the intensity of giving your life to something and that even if you're good at something, you should ultimately be having fun with it. The show has a great message about finding your path in life, reflected through multiple characters, their ideologies and how they contrast each other; it is the mark of a halfwit to halfheartedly explain himself in his criticism.

2/4 ++ponyo +haibane -fireworks, fma
9/9 +++
++yesterday, godfathers, porco, d
4/8 ++ping pong, flcl +eva, eizouken -case closed, nichijou, ippo, monster
1/3 +mushishi -twilight, aria
3/4 +1001, nighthawk, baja -2199
5/8 +psycho-pass, berserk, arakawa, ken, eizouken -fma, summer wars, spice
0/2 -sac, rod (kek)

Attached: .png (1440x810, 2.17M)

Can you stop replying to this faggot

Fine.

>I haven't actaully seen ninja scroll
I take my based back
It's shit, it's on the nose, shallow themes that dictate the plot. The faggot who wrote it wrote Tekkonkreet and it's equally shit.

>why no kenshin
i considered it but i didn't really care for anything happening outside of the kyoto arc and overall it just felt a bit stale a lot of the time.

it does have a lot of charm to it though

>-OP post ts,HxH after Yorknew,Naruto post ts
those are very clearly not in there, 99 hxh doesn't even adapt past yorknew unless you count the ova

Well said

Anime
2/4, Really wish I could get into Natsume because it is very much my type of anime but I always found the production quality pretty mediocre
2/3, Patlabor movies really sucked all the fun out of the TV series. A real shame.
5/7
2/5 This is a cool 3x3
1/2
2/3 Need to rewatch Psycho Pass it has been a long time
1/2
3/3 Uchouten and Read or Die is so based
3/4, Love that scene in Only Yesterday where that screenshot is from

Attached: 3x3new.jpg (1554x1554, 591.95K)